Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KVG Bank Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 60 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank has issued notification for recruitment of 60 Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 are eligible to apply these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 11-12-2012 to 26-12-2012. Other Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
KVGB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 60
Name of the Posts:
1. Officers Scale I: 35 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 25 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be above 18 years to below 28 years for Officers Scale I and between 18 to 28 years for Office Asst posts. Cut off date for age determining would be 01-06-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent, Proficiency in local language and knowledge of computer skills.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the Minimum Weighted Score as per the details given in the tabular form in the notification, post wise and category wise.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay challan of Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSM candidates). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com from 11-12-2012 to 26-12-2012. After submission of application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before going to fill the online application the candidate should have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012).
2. Log on to www.kvgbank.com website.
3. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
4. Thereafter open the fee payment challan form.
5. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan and make payment as mentioned in the above.
6. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
7. Candidates can Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and click on Apply online link.
8. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
9. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Date of Issue: 11-12-2012
Opening date of On-line Application: 11-12-2012.
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 26-12-2012.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 11-12-2012 to 26-12-2012
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs