Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
KVG Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 182 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank has posted employment notification for recruitment of 182 Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 are eligible to apply these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 17-12-2013 to 02-01-2014. Other Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
KVGB Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 182
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 07 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 18 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 05 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 03 Posts
7. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 02 Posts
8. Officer Scale-I: 50 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 95 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale III, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II, 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for all posts, Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution for post 5, MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for post 6. Must possess Proficiency in local language and Computer Skills.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. Refer notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay challan of Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSM candidates). Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and payment towards application fee can be made through CBS from any of the Branches of the Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.kvgbank.com from 17-12-2013 to 02-01-2014. After submission of application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before going to fill the online application the candidate should have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2013).
2. Log on to www.kvgbank.com website.
3. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
4. Thereafter open the fee payment challan form.
5. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment Challan and make payment as mentioned in the above.
6. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
7. Candidates can Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and click on Apply online link.
8. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
9. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Opening date of On-line Application: 17-12-2013
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 02-01-2014.
Payment towards application fee can be made between: 17-12-2013 to 02-01-2014
Last Date for Reprint: 14-01-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs