Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MAPIT Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 30 Lead Trainer & Trainer Posts: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT), Bhopal has announced notification for the recruitment of 30 Lead Trainer & Trainer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-11-2013 to 14-12-2013. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process are given below…
MAPIT Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 30
Name of the Post:
1. Lead Trainer: 15 posts
2. Trainer: 15 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be qualified Bachelor Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Computer Science/ IT and NIELIT (DOEACC) certificate from recognized University/ Institution for both posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Test & Interview.
Exam Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.600/- through Kiosk & CSC/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in 15-11-2013 to 14-12-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before filling the online application candidates should read the instructions carefully.
2. First scan the photo and signature of the applicant.
3. Log on to the website https://www.mponline.gov.in
4. Click on the MAP IT will be displayed on website “click” the button & ‘Apply Online.
5. Fill the online application with all the mandatory details and upload the photograph and signature and submit the application.
6. Take a Printout for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 15-11-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 14-12-2013.
Date of Publishing for Exam Centres on website: From 17-12-2013 to 21-12-2013.
Date of Online Test: 22-12-2013 (Monday).
Date of Online Test Results: 31-12-2013 (Tuesday).
Date of Interview: From 15-01-2014.
Date of Merit List Publishing on website: 31-01-2014 (Friday).
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Tags:MAP IT Jobs, MP State Govt Jobs