Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Excise Dept Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Constable & Driver Posts: Maharashtra State Excise Department, Beed Region has announced notification for the recruitment of 13 Constable & Constable cum Driver Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode from 10-12-2013 at 12:00 PM to 24-12-2013 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply & application fee are given below…
Beed Region Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Name of the Post:
1. Constable: 09 posts
2. Constable cum Driver: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 33 years for Unreserved, 38 for Reserved candidates as on 07-12-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in the official advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass SSC (10th class) for Constable, 7th class with Light & Heavy Motor Vehicle (LMV/ HMV) License for Constable cum Driver.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- for Open Category, Rs.150/- for Reserved Category (Bank Charges Rs.50/- for all category) through State Bank of India. No Fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website www.beedexam.in/excise from 10-12-2013 at 12:00 PM to 24-12-2013 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.beedexam.in/excise Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-12-2013 at 12:00 pm.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 24-12-2013 till 05:00 pm.
Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 26-12-2013.
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Maharashtra Excise Department Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs