Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Excise Dept Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 58 Clerk-Typist Posts: Maharashtra State Excise Department, Mumbai has announced notification for the recruitment of 58 Clerk-Typist Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode 24-10-2013 to 06-11-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Maharashtra State Excise Dept Mumbai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 58
Name of the Post: Clerk cum Typist
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 33 years for Unreserved, 38 for Reserved candidates. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in the official advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass S.S.C with MS-CIT pass & Typing Certificate from G.C.C.Board (Govt. Commercial Certificate Board).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.400/- for Open Category, Rs.200/- for Reserved Category (Including Bank Charges) through State Bank of India. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/excise2013 from 24-10-2013 to 06-11-2013.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/excise2013 Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee in SBI: 24-10-2013.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 06-11-2013.
Closing Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 08-11-2013.
Last Date to fill Remaining Online Application: 11-11-2013.
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Maharashtra Excise Department Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs