Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Deputy Conservator of Forest Satara – Apply Online for Clerk-Typist & Driver Posts 2014: Deputy Conservator of Forests, Satara, Maharashtra Government has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Clerk-Typist and Driver posts. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online from 08-07-2014 to 27-07-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply are given below…
Deputy Conservator of Forest Satara Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of Posts:
1. Clerk-Typist: 05 Posts
2. Driver: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 18-33 years as on 07-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC and Typing 40 WMP in English and 30 WMP in Marathi, D.O.E.A.C.C, C.C.C, MS-CIT for S.No.01 Post, pass in 4th Std , Hindi and Marathi Languages known, Driving License, Mechanical Knowledge and should know the areas around Satara for S.No.02 Post.
Selection Procedure: Candidate are selected based on written test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General and Rs.200/- for reserved category, Ex-Servicemen Self only candidates are exempted from fee. The Payment can be done through SBI Bank, Credit Card/ Debit card, Net Banking (only Axis Bank).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from the website www.dycf.erecruitment.co.in from 08-07-2014 to 27-07-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Read the Advertisement carefully.
2. Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
3. Applicants should have valid Email ID at the time of Registration.
4. Log on the website www.dycf.erecruitment.co.in
5. Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling online application form.
6. Please Fill the application in English
7. Select the post you want to apply. One by one select correct options (Yes/No) for the questions on the screen. Software will check your primary eligibility based upon your responses.
8. If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed and select division wise post to be applied.Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
9. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS) . This Login ID is also your form number.
10. Take a print out of Login details and Challan by clicking on “Print My Login Challan details” button.
11. Applicant should visit nearest SBI bank on next working day along with duly filled challan and pay application fee along with bank charges in cash as printed on the challan. Bank will accept application fee and give acknowledgment on applicant copy of the challan.
12. Please pay applicable fee before last date mentioned in the advertisement. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
13. After making payment of fees in SBI, it takes one working day for the reconciliation of fee paid by you. Login again on the website, click on “Fill Application Form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form on the NEXT working day. Applicant must fill following information in the form.
i. Personal Information.
ii. Reservation Details.
iii. Qualification Details.
iv. Upload scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
v. Experience Details.
vi. Other Essential Information.
14. After completion of online application form take printout of system generated application for future use.
15. Do not send documents or printouts to the Forest Department or MKCL.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-07-2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 27-07-2014
Starting Date for Payment of Fees in offline: 08-07-2014
Last Date for Payment of Fees in offline: 30-07-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Application after payment: 31-07-2014
Date of Written Test for Clerk-Typist: 10-08-2014 at 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Date of Written Test for Driver Post: 10-08-2014 at 11:00 AM. to 12:00 PM
For more details like age limit, qualification and other information click on the following link ….
Tags:Maharashtra Forest Department Jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs