Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 246 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Maharashtra Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been qualified at the online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply through online from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 242
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 11 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (IT): 03 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
4. Officer Scale-I: 111 Posts
5. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 116 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II, between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Assistant Posts as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRB’s Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/
|1||Officer Scale-II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|2||Officer Scale-II (IT &
|70 & above||80 & above|
|3||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|4||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the Bank’s website www.mahagramin.in from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September/ October 2014).
2. Log on to the website www.mahagramin.in.
3. Click on Recruitment & Choose the desired post.
4. Click on Apply Online and Login yourself.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
6. Submit error free application form.
7. After applying online, take print out of application form for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 20-01-2015.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 04-02-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 19-02-2015.
Venue of Interview: Maharashtra Gramin Bank HO Aurangabad.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs