Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Maharastra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 203 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Maharastra Gramin Bank, Nanded has issued notification for 203 Posts Office Assistant (Multipurpose) , Officer in Junior Management Scale I , Middle Management scale II & scale III Cadre who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012, Common Written Examination for Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS in March 2012 for IT & Law Officer posts and have a valid score card issued by IBPS. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
MGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 203
Name of the Post:
1. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 117 Posts
2. Officer Scale – I: 54 Posts
3. Officer Scale – II (Chartered Accountant): 01 Post
4. Officer Scale – II (Law Officer): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale – II (General Banking): 18 Posts
6. Officer Scale – II (IT Officer): 08 Posts
7. Officer Scale – III: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I, 21 years and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts and below 40 years for Officer Scale- III as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II & Officer Scale III, General Banking Officer, Degree in Electronics /Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks in aggregate for IT Officer, Qualified Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered with 50% marks in aggregate for Chartered Accountants, Degree in law for Law Officer with desired experience as per the post. Computer knowledge or awareness is must for all the posts. Candidates must have passed local language MARATHI as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard for Office Asst & Officer Scale I post.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114 marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III, 122 marks & above for all (115 & above for SC/ST) for CA in CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer, 121 marks & above for all (113 & above for SC/ST) for Law Officer post in Common Written Examination for Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS in March 2012 for IT & Law Officer posts can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates in the form of Challan available in the Bank’s website www.mahagramin.in or by NEFT from any other Bank to the account of Maharashtra Gramin Bank in the credit of CBS Account No.80007010584 for the candidates applying for Officer Scale-I, II, III post or Ac.No. 80007010618 for candidates applying for Office Assistant (M) post through challan.
In case of payment through NEFT: From any Bank Branch, the candidate has to fill the NEFT Voucher/Challan of that Bank with beneficiary details as follows:Name of the Account: MGB Interview Fee Officer Scale I, II, III or MGB Interview Fee Office Assistant Multipurpose, Beneficiary Account Number: 80007010584 (for Officers post) and Ac.No 80007010618 (for Office Asst.post), Beneficiary Bank: Bank of Maharashtra, Branch Name: Maharashtra Gramin Bank –RRB, IFS Code: MAHB0RRBMGB between 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the Bank’s Website www.mahagramin.in from 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application & retain it for further assistance.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.mahagramin.in
2. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”.
3. Candidate can download the Challan from the website or through NEFT and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
5. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the ‘submit’ button.
7. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Original fee payment receipt CBS Challan/NEFT receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
9. Without original CBS Challan/NEFT receipt Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 11-02-2013.
Payment of Application Fee: 31-01-2013 to 11-02-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs