Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MBGB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 355 Officers & Office Assistant Posts: Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) has issued notification for the recruitment of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card can apply online from 19-06-2013 to 02-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and application fee and how to apply are given below…
MBGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 355
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 06 Posts
2. Officer Scale I: 172 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 177 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-32 years for Officer Scale II Post, 18-28 years for Officer Scale I post and between 18 years and 28 years for Office Assistant (MP) post. Age limit will be reckoned as on 01-06-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and must be proficient in local language.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in RRBs-Common Written examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personal interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant. Refer notification for post wise qualifying score details.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others in the form of Challan (Available in the bank website) payable at any branch of Punjab National Bank from 19-06-2013 to 02-07-2013.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.mbgbpatna.com between 19-06-2013 and 02-07-2013. After submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and submit it along with original CBS Challan, photo copies of all required certificates and same in original at the time of interview
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID
2. Log on to www.mbgbpatna.com
3. Click on the Career menu/Recruitment Link.
4. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
5. Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form and enter the fee payment details & click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
8. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 19-06-2013
Last Date of Payment of Application Fee: 02-07-2013
Opening Date for Online Registration: 19-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-07-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 17-07-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, IBPS score details, how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs