Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 45 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank invites online application from Indian citizens for the recruitment of 45 Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants), Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode from 21-05-2013 to 07-06-2013.For more details about Age limit, Education Qualification, how to apply are mentioned below…
Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank Vacancy details:
Total No of posts: 45 posts
Name of the posts:
1. Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants): 05 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 40 posts
Age limit: Candidates age must be in between 18 years & 28 years for post 2 and above 21 years and below 32 years for post 1 as on 01-06-2012.
Education Qualification: Candidates must complete Bachelor of Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university. They must have proficiency in local Language for Office Asst post and Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Office Scale-II post and who have appeared at the CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant post, 115 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 122 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for Officer Scale-II (CA) posts.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.100/- for all others and Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates in any branch of ICICI Bank Ltd in Account No. 693805111898 by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.mewarbank.com between 21-05-2013 to 07-06-2013. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, it should be kept active at the time of recruitment.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.mewarbank.com.
3. Click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
4. Before applying online, candidates first download the fee payment Challan from the website.
5. Pay the fee as mentioned above and after fee payment revisit the website.
6. Fill all the details in the online application form along with the payment details.
7. After successfully applying online, candidates should take print out of the system Generated online application form and retain it for future reference and use.
Payment of Application Fees: 21-05-2013 to 07-06-2013
Opening date for online submission: 21-05-2013
Closing date for online submission: 07-06-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 21-06-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, no. of posts, application fee, how to apply are available at following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs