Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPEB Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 41 Platoon Commander Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released notification for conducting Platoon Commander Recruitment Test 2014 for recruitment of 41 Platoon Commander Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-07-2014 to 30-07-2014. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of vacancies: 41
Name of the Post: Platoon Commander
1. UR: 21 posts
2. SC: 07 posts
3. ST: 07 posts
4. OBC: 06 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21-40 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from recognized university.
Examination Fee: Candidates belongs to unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.700/-, Rs.350- for SC/ ST category, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 01-07-2014 to 30-07-2014 till 12:00 Midnight.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-07-2014.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-07-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 31-07-2014
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 09-08-2014
Date of Written Exam: 28-09-2014 (Sunday)
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, pay scale and other information click on the below given links…
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, MPPEB Jobs