Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPEB Recruitment 2014 – Apply online for 341 Male Nurse, Investigator & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts Jail Recruitment Test of 341 Teacher/ Asst Teacher, Male Nurse, Investigator & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-02-2014 to 11-03-2014 till 11:59 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of vacancies: 341
Name of the Post:
1. Jail Praharee: 252 posts
2. Teacher/Assistant Teacher: 21 Posts
3. Male Nurse: 14 Posts
4. Physical Training Instructor: 03 posts
5. Sewing Instructor: 02 Posts
6. Carpentry Instructor: 01 post
7. Weaving Instructor: 01 post
8. Investigator: 01 post
9. Pharmacist Grade-II: 45 posts
10. Lab Technician: 01 post
Age Limit: Unreserved Candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxations will be as per the rules. Candidates can refer notification for category wise age limit.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 10+2/ Old Higher Secondary for S.No.1 post, 10+2 (12th standard) with B.T.C/ D.Ed/ D.S.C for S.No.2 post, 10+2 with 03 years General Nursing Training for S.No.3 post, 10+2 with Physical Training Instructor certificate for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Application Fee: Unreserved & OBC Candidates must pay Rs.500/- & SC/ ST/ PH Candidates must pay Rs. 250/-.No Fee for Backlog posts Direct Recruitment. In addition to Application Fee everybody must pay Rs.70/- as Portal Charges through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in Fill the application form 10-02-2014 to 11-03-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website http://www.vyapam.nic.in, or www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Online Submission: 10-02-2014.
Closing Date for Online Submission: 11-03-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 12-03-2014.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 21-03-2014.
Date of Written Exam: 04-05-2014 (Sunday) at 10:00 AM.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, pay scale and other information click on the below given links…
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, MPPEB Jobs