Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPEB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 367 LT, Asst Manager & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for conducting Combined Recruitment Test-2015 for the recruitment of 367 Laboratory Technician & Other equivalent vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-08-2015 to 05-09-2015. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 367
Name of the Exam: Combined Recruitment Test-2015
Name of the Post:
1. Laboratory Technician:
i. Physics: 40 posts
ii. Chemistry: 53 posts
iii. Botany: 36 posts
iv. Zoology: 51 posts
v. Geography: 33 posts
vi. Home Science: 07 posts
vii. Swashaasee: 59 posts
2. Laboratory Technician: 51 posts
3. Junior Silk Inspector: 02 posts
4. Laboratory Assistant/ Sampler: 09 posts
5. Chemist: 04 posts
6. Assistant Manager (Technical): 22 posts’
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & maximum 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 43 years for Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved) as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Note: Reservation will be given for Madhya Pradesh Residents only.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. in relevant subject for S.No.1 (i to iv), Degree in Geography for S.No.1 (v), Degree in Home Science S.No.1 (vi), B.Sc with Science/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) for S.No.2, 04 years B.F.S.C for S.No.6 post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.700/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 07-08-2015 to 05-09-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-08-2015.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-09-2015.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 07-08-2015.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 10-09-2015.
Date & Time of Written Exam: Written test contains Two Papers
First Paper: 04-10-2015 (Sunday) from 09:45 am to 12:15 pm.
Second Paper: 04-10-2015 (Sunday) from 01:45 pm to 04:15 pm.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections, exam fee and other information click on the below given links…
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, MPPEB Jobs