Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPPGCL Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 717 Executive, PA Trainees & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPPGCL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 717 Executive Trainee, Junior Engineer (Trainee), Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee, Fireman vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-05-2014 to 18-06-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
MPPGCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 717
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Trainee: 124 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 64 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 23 Posts
(iii) Electronics: 23 Posts
(iv) Finance & Accounts: 14 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Trainee): 45 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 27 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 11 Posts
(iii) Electronics: 07 Posts
3. Plant Assistant (ITI) Trainee: 536 Posts
(i) Mechanical: 332 Posts
(ii) Electrical: 204 Posts
4. Fireman: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20-27 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 20-32 years for Sr.No:2 Post, 18-27 years for Sr.No:3,4,5 Posts as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time Engineering Degree in relevant field for Sr.No:1(i,ii,iii) Post, CA from ICAI or ICWA from ICWAI for Sr.No:1(iv) Post, Full time Diploma in relevant field from recognized university/ institute for Sr.No:2 Post, High School Certificate and Full time ITI Trade Certificate in relevant field for Sr.No:3 Post, Must have completed basic course on elementary fire fighting of not less than six months from the institutes recognized by Govt of MP/ Govt of India for Sr.No:4 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for online test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for UR/ OBC candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PD candidates through website http://www.mponline.gov.in/
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.mponline.gov.in/ form 26-05-2014 to 18-06-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.mponline.gov.in/.
2. Select the appropriate position displayed on the screen “MPPGCL”—-> Click on the “Click” link.
3. Click on the “Apply”
4. Fill all the details of the application form & upload the signature & photograph.
5. If required upload the necessary documents.
6. Submit the application an unique registration code will be displayed .
7. Note down the code & take the printout copy of application for furure use.
8. Now Click on the Pay for Unpaid & pay the fee through online.
9. Note down the details of applicaton fee & keep it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-05-2014 from 11:00 AM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-06-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Uploading of Mock test Question Book: 19-06-2014.
Commencement of issuance of Admit Card: 24-06-2014
Written Test at Various centers in MP: 29-06-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:MP State Govt Jobs, MPPGCL Jobs