Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
MPSC Careers 2013 – Apply online for 46 Joint, Deputy & Assistant Charity Commissioner Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued notification for filling up of 46 Joint, Deputy & Assistant Charity Commissioners under GSS Group-A Vacancies. Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online on or before 25-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 46
Name of the Post:
1. Joint Charity Commissioner: 05 posts
2. Deputy Charity Commissioner: 10 posts
3. Assistant Charity Commissioner: 31 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 35 to 50 years for Sr. no. 1 post, 25 to 45 years for Sr. No. 2 posts & 25 to 40 years for Sr. No. 3 posts as on 01-07-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates holding or has held a Judicial Office not lower in rank than that of a District Judge or a Judge of the Bombay City Civil Court, or the Chief Judge of the Presidency Small Cause Court along with relevant qualifications for all the posts.
Application Fee: Candidate must pay Rs.410/- (Unreserved) & Rs.210/- (Reserved) as Application Fee as in the form of SBI Challan/Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Cash Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test & interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply for these posts through online mode on or before 25-03-2013 from the website www.mpsconline.gov.in. Fill it with given complete details and submit the application.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Click on www.mpsconline.gov.in
2. Online Demo is available for filling up the application
3. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee.
4. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
5. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
6. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
7. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
8. Now Take print of submitted application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 25-03-2013
Last Date for Amount Submission in Bank: 26-03-2013
Last Date for Submission of Transaction ID Updation Details: 28-03-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Tags:Maharashtra State Govt Jobs, MPSC Jobs