Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NGRI Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Gr-III/Sr Tech Officer, Tech Asst Posts: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), National Geophysics Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad has issued a notification for the recruitment of Grade-III/ Senior Technical Officer, Grade-III/ Technical Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-09-2014 from 17-10-2014 at 6:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications on or before 24-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NGRI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 04
Name of the Posts:
1. Grade-III/ Senior Technical Officer: 01 Post
2. Grade-III/ Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 28 years for Sr.No:2 Post as on last date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc (Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics) with 55% marks & 2 years research experience in Geophysical Studies for Sr.No:1 Post, 1st class in B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Maths, Physics, Geology) with one year experience in the area of Geological/ Geophysical data collection & analysis from recognized institute/ organization for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through Demand draft drawn on any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Director, NGRI payable at Hyderabad. Advt. No, Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Category, Name of the Post, Post Code Applied should be written on the back side of Demand draft. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ CSIR Employees/ Abroad Candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 19-09-2014 from 17-10-2014 at 6:00 PM & send their applications along with attested copies of demand draft, coloured photograph pasted on the application form and signed across in full, date of birth certificate, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate if applicable, experience certificate, physical disability, if applicable, reprints of publications etc & other relevant documents on or before 24-10-2014 to the Administrative Officer, CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500007 (A.P). The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Senior Technical Officer (1)/ Technical Assistant (Post Code—-)”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website http://www.ngri.org.in/.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> Select the appropriate position applied for
4. Click on the “Online Application for CSIR-NGRI Advertisement:1/2014 for posts of Senior Technical Officer(1) and Technical Assistants”.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “New users Please Register”.
7. Login yourself by providing details.
8. Fill the application form and pay the fee through Demand draft at concerned bank.
9. Upload the copies of photograph and signature.
10. Check the details carefully & submit the application form.
11. An unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
12. Note down the password and take 2 printout copies of application form.
13. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to the concerned address.
14. Keep another copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2014 from 9:00 AM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-10-2014 by 6:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 24-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NGRI Jobs