Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 55 Assistant Professor Post Details|
|Click here for JRF Post Details|
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 55 Assistant Professor Posts: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 55 Assistant Professor vacancies in Various Departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-08-2014 to 27-09-2014 & send their printout copies of applications on or before 08-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NIT Raipur Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 55
Name of the Posts: Faculty
1. Department of Architecture: 09 Posts
2. Department of Applied Geology: 01 Post
3. Department of Biotechnology Engineering: 02 Posts
4. Department of Biomedical Engineering: 02 Posts
5. Department of Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
6. Department of Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
7. Department of Chemistry: 01 Post
8. Department of Computer Science & Engineering: 03 Posts
9. Department of Electrical Engineering: 04 Posts
10. Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 04 Posts
11. Department of Humanities and Social Science: 05 Posts
12. Department of Information Technology: 03 Posts
13. Department of Mechanical Engineering: 04 Posts
14. Department of Metallurgy: 05 Posts
15. Department of Computer Application (MCA): 02 Posts
16. Department of Mathematics: 02 Posts
17. Department of Mining Engineering: 02 Posts
18. Department of Physics: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be below 60 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Post Graduation with Ph.D in relevant discipline and having consistently very good academic record, should have experience in relevant field, should have published atleast 01 papers in SCI journals.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for Gen/ OBC candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through DD drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of
Technology, Raipur” payable at Raipur or through online payment. For the candidates applying from abroad, application fee will be USD 50$.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.recruitment.nitrr.ac.in from 27-08-2014 to 27-09-2014 & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificate, caste certificate, demand draft & first page of published papers, books, recent passport size colored photograph should be pasted on the application form etc & other relevant documents on or before 08-10-2014 to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Raipur, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) India- 492010. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor for the department of ——-”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.recruitment.nitrr.ac.in.
2. Scan the copies of photograph, signature before applying online.
3. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. The application process is divided into the two steps: Registration and Apply for the post.
5. To register into the system, open the recruitment URL on the Mozilla browser and click on “Apply Online” link.
6. Click on the “Go for Registration” —> enter the details and click on the “Register” button.
7. Login details will be sent to the email id.
8. After the successful registration click on the “Go for Applying” link.
9. Login yourself and upload photograph and fill the details and click on the “save” button and then “ok” button
10. Now fill the personal details and qualification details, Paper and Book Publications Form details carefully & save the details.
11. Now fill the other details obtained and click on the ok button.
12. After successful generation of “Self Evaluation Sheet”, candidate have to lock the details, if once it is locked it cannot be edited.
13. Now click on the “Apply for the Post”, select the department and the post applied for.
14. Now pay the fee through DD or by online in respective bank.
15. Click on “OK” button to save the entered information.
16. On successful submission of the application, a confirmation message will appear.
17. “Click to apply for more post” or “Apply for the Post” link, if candidate willing to apply more than one post.
18. Now take the printout copies of application form by clicking the “View/Get Printout of Application Form”.
19. A unique registration code with password will be displayed on the screen.
20. Note down the code and password and take the 2 printout copies of application form.
21. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to the concerned address.
22. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2014 – JRF Posts: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur has advertised notification for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Vacancies for project entitled “Slurry Formulation for Ruthenium Chemical Mechanical Planarization”. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 26-09-2014. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NIT Raipur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.E/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate with computer knowledge and good proficiency in English.
Selection Process: Candidates may be selected based on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format and detailed CV with e-mail ID and contact number, photocopies of self attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications and affixed with coloured photographs, etc., to the Principal Investigator Dr. R.Manivannan, Asst Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Raipur, Chattisgarh-492010 by registered/ speed post/ person on or before 26-09-2014 and attend for Interview on 29-09-2014 at 10.00 AM along with photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 26-09-2014
Date & Time of Interview: 29-09-2014 at 10.00 AM
Venue: Chemical Engineering Department, NIT Raipur.
For other details like age relaxation, pay scale, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, etc., click on the below given link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NIT jobs