Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NIT Raipur Recruitment 2015 – Walk in for 115 Faculty/ Teaching Asst Posts: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur has issued notification for the recruitment of 115 Temporary Faculty/ Teaching Assistant or Part Time Faculty vacancies in various Engineering/ Sciences/ Humanities Departments on contract basis. Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview on 08 & 09-07-2015 at 11:30 A.M. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NIT Raipur Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 115
Name of the Posts: Temporary Faculty/ Teaching Assistant/ Part Time Faculty
Name of the Departments:
1. Applied Geology: 04 Posts
2. Architecture: 13 Posts
3. Bio-Medical: 05 Posts
4. Bio-Technology: 05 Posts
5. Chemical Engineering: 05 Posts
6. Chemistry: 04 Posts
7. Civil Engineering: 09 Posts
8. Computer Applications (MCA): 03 Posts
9. Computer Science & Engg: 08 Posts
10. Electrical Engg: 12 Posts
11. Electronics and Telecommunication Engg: 09 Posts
12. Humanities & Social Science (Yoga Health & Hygiene): 04 Posts
13. Humanities & Social Science (Value Education): 01 Post
14. Information Technology: 09 Posts
15. Mathematics: 03 Posts
16. Mechanical Engineering: 07 Posts
17. Metallurgical Engineering: 08 Posts
18. Mining Engineering: 03 Posts
19. Physics: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Arch/ M.Arch, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent in relevant disciplines, M.Sc with first class in relevant field, MCA, Ph.D.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with complete bio-data, two passport size photographs & two sets of the attested copies of their certificates and the original certificates in support of their educational/ professional qualifications at respective Departments, National Institute of Technology, Raipur on 08 & 09-07-2015 at 11:30 A.M.
Date & Time of Interview: 08 & 09-07-2015 at 11:30 A.M.
Registration Time: Before 11:30 A.M.
For more details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NIT jobs