Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NLC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 157 Jr Engineer Trainee Posts: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) invites applications for the recruitment of 157 Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) Vacancies. Eligible candidates apply online from 13-08-2014 from 1000 hrs 02-09-2014 by 1700 hrs. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
NLC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 157
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining)
1. UR: 85 Posts
2. OBC: 42 Posts
3. SC: 29 Posts
4. ST: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma of minimum three years duration in Mining or Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognised institution.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on personnel interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from www.nlcindia.com from 13-08-2014 from 1000 hrs 02-09-2014 by 1700 hrs and send hard copy of application along with Photostat copies of the following Documents/ Certificates like Date of Birth, Qualification, etc, by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ENGINEER TRAINEE (MINING) GRADE S-1″ and send to The Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-1, Neyveli -607801, Tamilnadu on or before 10-09-2014 by 1700 hours.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid personal email ID.
2. Candidates should have scanned copy of passport photograph (200 x 230 pixels, Dimensions) with size 20kb – 50 kb & signature (140 x 60 pixels, Dimensions) with size between 10kb – 20kb.
3. Logon to the website http://www.nlcindia.com/.
4. Click on Current Vacancies—-> Apply Online.
5. Login by using Email Id & Password, if you are already registered.
6. Else provide Name, e-mail ID and fill the expression, in the ‘New User – Register Here’ tab and create a new account.
7. Retain the Login ID and Password and get logged in.
8. Fill all the details required and upload scanned photo and Signature.
9. Click on Submit button.
10. After Submission take print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Starting Date of Online Registration: 13-08-2014 from 1000 hours.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 02-09-2014 by 1700 hours.
Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form: 10-09-2014 by 1700 hours.
For more details like age, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, nlc jobs