Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 50 Graduate Executive Trainees, Hindi, MO & Other Post Details|
|Click here for Director Post Details|
NLC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 50 GET, Hindi, MO & Other Posts: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 50 Graduate Executive Trainee, Manager, Deputy Chief Manager, Deputy Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Hindi Officer vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-09-2014 by 10:00 Hrs to 08-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs (Extended upto 08-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs) & send their Registration-Cum-Application Form on or before 15-10-2014 (Extended upto 15-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs). For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NLC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 50
Name of the Posts:
1. Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource): 10 Posts
2. Manager (Human Resource): 04 Posts
3. Deputy Chief Manager (Human Resource): 04 Posts
4. Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): 01 Post
5. Deputy Medical Officer: 10 Posts
6. Medical Officer & Deputy Medical Officer: 19 Posts
7. Hindi Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 36 years for Sr.No:2,6 Posts, 44 years for Sr.No:3 Post, 50 years for Sr.No:4 Post, 32 years for Sr.No:5,7 Posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline, Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Business Administration/ Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1,2,3 Posts, Degree in any Discipline, Full time Post Graduation degree in Hospital Administration/ Management, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:4 Post, MBBS with completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:5 Post, MBBS & Post Graduate qualifications in Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT & Dermatology, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:6 Post, any degree with English as a subject and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi, both from a recognised university, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:7 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through Online using State Bank collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nlcindia.com from 24-09-2014 by 10:00 Hrs to 08-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs (Extended upto 08-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs) & send their Registration-Cum-Application Form along with attested copies of Date of Birth certificate, Provisional/ Degree Certificates and Consolidated/ Semester-wise mark Statements, in support of Qualification, Registration Certificate, Experience Certificate, Caste/ Community Certificate, Disability Certificate, if applicable, Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, if applicable, Latest Pay Slip Copy, if applicable, Self-certified translated copy of the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability certificate either in English or Hindi, Proof for remittance of Application Fee on or before 15-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs (Extended upto 15-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs) to the Deupty General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyvelli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block-I, Neyveli-607801, Tamil Nadu.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.nlcindia.com
2. Click on the “Current Openings” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Before applying online candidates have to scan photographs & signature.
4. Candidates should have valid email if before applying online.
5. Read the instructions before applying online.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” link.
6. Click on the “Register” button.
7. On successful registration, a Login ID & Password will be generated, an link will be sent to candidates mail id.
8. Now by using the login id and password candidates have to login and click on the link provided.
9. Now candidates account will be activated, and candidate can eneter into online registration portal.
10 Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
11. Candidates can Pay the fee through online by netbanking, debit/ credit card.
9. Aftere successful payment of the fee candidate have to take the printout copy of remittance form.
10. Wait until the payment of fee details will be transferred to the company.
11. Now revist the website and again login yourself and enter the another process of application form.
12. Click on the submit button and take the 2 printout copies of application form.
13. Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to concerned address.
14. Keep another copy of form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2014 by 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs (Extended upto 08-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs).
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs (Extended upto 15-11-2014 by 17:00 Hrs).
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
NLC Recruitment 2014 – Director Posts: Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), Department of Personnel & Training, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), New Delhi has given a notification for the recruitment of Director (Power) vacancies. Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before 29-10-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NLC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Director (Power)
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be between 45 to 58 years as on the date of occurrence of vacancy.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduation in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution, should have experience in Planning, Erection, Operation and Maintenance of Thermal Power Stations, Power Sector at a senior level in a large organization of repute.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their biodata in prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 29-10-2014.
Last Date for the Receipt of Application: 29-10-2014
For more details like age, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, nlc jobs