Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NLC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Company Secretary Posts: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-12-2014 at 10:00 hours to 07-01-2015 till 17:00 hours & send their applications on or before 14-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NLC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Company Secretary
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 36 years as on 01-12-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Law & should be a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- through online using State Bank Collect facility. No Fee for SC/ ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nlcindia.com from 24-12-2014 at 10:00 hours to 07-01-2015 till 17:00 hours. After submission of online application candidates need to take print out of a Registration-Cum-Application Form & send along self attested copies of relevant documents by post, in a cover superscribing “Application for the post of ________ Grade _______.” addressed to The Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block – 1, Neyveli – 607801, Tamilnadu on or before 14-01-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before going to apply online candidates should have valid email id.
2. Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature.
3. Log on through the website www.nlcindia.com.
4. Click on Careers ——-> View —–> Recruitment to the post of Company Secretary – Detailed Advt.No.11/2014.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Read all the instructions carefully.
7. Click on the “Register” button.
8. On successful registration, a Login ID & Password will be generated, an link will be sent to candidates mail id.
9. Now by using the log in id and password candidates have to log in and click on the link provided.
10. Now candidates account will be activated, and candidate can enter into online registration portal.
11 Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
12. Candidates can Pay the fee through online by net banking, debit/ credit card.
13. After successful payment of the fee candidate have to take the printout copy of remittance form.
14. Wait until the payment of fee details will be transferred to the company.
15. Now revisit the website and again log in yourself and enter the another process of application form.
16. Click on the submit button and take the 2 printout copies of application form.
17. Send a copy of application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to concerned address.
18. Keep another copy of form for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-12-2014 from 10:00 hours.
Closing Date of Online Application: 07-01-2015 till 17:00 hours.
Last Date for Receipt of Registration – Cum – Application Form: 14-01-2015 till 17:00 hours.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, nlc jobs