Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NTPC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 47 Asst Chemist Trainees, Accountant Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC) has issued notification for recruitment of the Asst Chemist Trainees and Accountants for its projects/ stations. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-01-2014 to 10-02-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…..
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 47
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Chemist Trainees (ACT): 09 Posts
2. Accountant: 38 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 27 years for Post No.1 and 30 years for Post No.2 as on 10-02-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Chemistry with atleast 60% marks for Post No.1 and should qualified Inter CA/ICWA for Post No.2.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in online written examination and personal interview.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- for General/ OBC category, in State Bank of India specially opened account A/C No.30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC. The SC/ST/PWD category candidates need not pay the registration fees.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ntpccareers.net from 20-01-2014 to 10-02-2014. After submission of online application, take print out of the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and keep if for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.ntpccareers.net.
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
3. Click on desire’s post to which you are going to apply.
4. Download the registration slip and pay the fees as mentioned above.
4.Click on ‘Click here for Online Registration’.
5. Fill the application form with all the details including fee payment details.
6. Submit the application form.
7. After applying online, take printout of the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and keep if for future reference.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 20-01-2014
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 10-02-2014.
Download of Admit Card: From 01-04-2014 to 13-04-2014
Date of All India Online Test: 13-04-2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NTPC jobs