Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for 117 ITI, Asst & Lab Asst Trainee Post Details|
|Click here for Head Post Details|
NTPC Recruitment 2016 – 117 ITI, Asst & Lab Asst Trainee Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of 117 ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic) Trainee, Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee, Lab Assistant (Chemistry) vacancies for the projects located in Lara in District Raigarh of Chattisgarh, Gadarwara in District Narsighpur of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05-12-2016 by 07:00 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 117
Name of the Posts:
1. ITI (Fitter) Trainee: 51 Posts
2. ITI (Electrician) Trainee: 27 Posts
3. ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee: 20 Posts
4. Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee: 09 Posts
5. Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 27 years, 37 years (for Lan Outsees of NTPC Projects at Lara, Korba, Sipat, Gadarwara & Khargone) as on 01-11-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class, ITI course in Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanic trade for Post 1, 2, 3, NCTVT in Store keeping, English Typing 30 wpm/ 150 keystrokes per minute for Post 2, Full Time regular B.Sc with Chemistry/ Graduation in Industrial/ Applied Chemistry for Post 5.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, skill test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) for General/ OBC category candidates by Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Limited payable at Raipur, Chattisgarh.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications along with latest colour passport size photo, fee, self attested copies of certificates of age, qualification, category, quota to NTPC Ltd, Western Region-II Headquarters, 4th Floor, Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, GE Road, Raipur- 492001 through speed post/ regd post on or before 05-12-2016 by 07:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-12-2016 by 07:00 pm.
For more details like test centre, pay, exam syllabus & other information click on the link given below….
NTPC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Head Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has advertised notification for the recruitment of Head (Safety/ Advisor) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-11-2016 to 06-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Head (Safety/ Advisor)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 55 years as on 06-12-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Graduation Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production or equivalent with good academic records & relevant experiences.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website “www.ntpccareers.net” from 22-11-2016 to 06-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id & scanned copies of photo & CV/ biodata.
2. Logon to the website “http://www.ntpccareers.net”.
3. Click on “Engagement of Head of Safety/ Advisor (Contract Basis for a period of three years)”.
4. Again Click on “Click here to Apply”.
5. Select the Appropriate post and click on “Submit”.
6. Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Apply”.
7. Fill all the details, upload CV/ biodata & photo.
8. Click on “Submit”.
9. After Submission of Online Application, download system generated registration slip with unique registration number.
10. Take printout of system generated registration slip & filled application form & retain it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 22-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 06-12-2016.
For more details like job profile, salary details, tenure of the project & other details click on the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NTPC jobs