Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NTPC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 143 Artisan Trainee, Lab Asst Trainee Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Rihand Super Thermal Power Project, Uttar Pradesh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 143 Artisan Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM to 11-08-2014 by 24:00 Hrs & send their printout copies of applications on or before 20-08-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 143
Name of the Posts:
1. Artisan Trainee: 129 Posts
(i) Fitter: 30 Posts
(ii) Electrician: 55 Posts
(iii) Instrument Mechanic: 44 Posts
2. Lab Assistant Trainees: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-27 years for Sr.No:1 Post, 18-30 years for Sr.No:2 Post as on 11-08-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time regular ITI Fitter/ Electrician/ Instrument Mechanics/ Electronics for Sr.No:1 Post, B.Sc (Chemistry) for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- for General/ OBC candidates through pay-in-slip at State Bank of India in a specially opened account number (A/C No:30987919993) at CAG Bracnh, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand. On receipt of money, the bank will issue a unique journal Number & a Branch code. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.ntpccareers.net from 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM to 11-08-2014 by 24:00 Hrs & send their printout copies of applications along with attested copies of caste certificate, PWD certificate, pay-in-slip on or before 20-08-2014 to Post Box No:10543, New Delhi-110067 on or before 20-08-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://www.ntpccareers.net.
2. Click on “Recruitment of Artisan Trainees & Lab Assistant Trainees”.
3. Read all the instructions carefully.
4. Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature & other relevant documents in the prescribed format.
5. Now candidates have to pay the fee through pay-in-slip in State Bank of India in Account No: 30987919993 at CAG Bracnh, New Delhi (Code: 09996).
6. Now revisit the website and Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
7. Select the name of Post applied for.
8. Now fill the application form with relevant details.
9. Click on the “Preview” Button —> after clicking the preview button, confirmation page will appear.
10. Candidates can edit the application & if no changes are done, click on “Final Submit” button.
11. Now a registration number will be generated & the same number will be mailed to the candidates mail id.
12. Now candidate has to Login in his account.
13. Candidates have to upload the copies of photograph, signature & other relevant documents.
14. Now candidates can take the 2 printout copies of application form.
15. Take the printout copies of application form attach the relevant documents & send it to the concerned address.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-07-2014 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2014 by 24:00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-08-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NTPC jobs