Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
NTPC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 120 Executive Trainee Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 120 Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies in various disciplines through GATE – 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online form 10-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 (extended to 07-02-2017 mid night). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 120
Name of the Posts: Executive Trainee
1. Electrical: 40 Posts
2. Mechanical: 50 Posts
3. Civil: 10 Posts
4. Electronics & Instrumentation: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 27 years as on the last date of receipt of application. For age relaxationdetails refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time bachelor degree in engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65 % marks in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on GATE-2017, Online Aptitudde Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee for General/ OBC candidates online through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or Offline through pay in Slip availble at nearest SBI Branch and deposite thye amount in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XSM candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.ntpccareers.net” from 10-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 (extended to 07-02-2017 mid night).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid email id & scanned copies of photo & CV/ biodata.
2. Logon to the website “http://www.ntpccareers.net”.
3. Click on “Recruitment of Exective Trainee – 2017 through GATE”.
4. Again Click on “Click here to Apply”.
5. Select the Appropriate post and click on “Submit”.
6. Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Apply”.
7. Fill all the details, upload CV/ biodata & photo.
8. Click on “Submit”.
9. After Submission of Online Application, download system generated registration slip with unique registration number.
10. Take printout of system generated registration slip & filled application form & retain it for future use.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 10-01-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-01-2017 (extended to 07-02-2017 mid night).
For more details like disciplines, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, NTPC jobs