Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
OBC PO Exam Pattern: Oriental Bank of Commerce issued a recruitment notification for recruitment of probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding obc po Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for obc po exam is mentioned below.
OBC PO Exam Pattern details:
OBC PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of General Awareness.
2. Test of English.
3. Test of Quantitative Aptitude.
4. Test of Reasoning.
b. Descriptive paper.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is Exam Pattern for this exam?
Ans: This is of written test and Interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: This paper consists of 4 questions out of that candidate has to answer only 3 questions in 45 minutes.
3. How many questions will be in reasoning test in objective paper?
Ans: Reasoning test consists of only 75 questions.
4. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: This objective paper is of General Awareness-50 questions, English-50 questions, Reasoning-75 questions and Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions with a total of 225 questions.
5. Is there a chance to answer the descriptive paper in our local language?
Ans: Descriptive paper is to be written either in English or Hindi only.
6. What is the time duration for the written test?
Ans: Objective paper is to be completed in 135 minutes and descriptive paper in 45 minutes.
OBC other related posts:
Tags:banks po exam pattern, OBC, OBC PO Exam Pattern, obc po recruitment, ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE