Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 94 Postman & Mail Guard Posts: Government of India, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Odisha Circle, Odisha Postal Circle, Bhuabneswar has announced a notification for the recruitment of 94 Postman & Mail Guard vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19-01-2017 to 17-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs. Other information like age limit, qualification & how to apply are given below…
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 94
Name of the Post:
1. Postman: 93 Posts
a. OC: 60 Posts
b. SC: 19 Posts
c. ST: 14 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-27 years for General Category (Unreserved) as on 17-02-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-serviceman candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “odisha.postalcareers.in from 19-01-2017 to 17-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website odisha.postalcareers.in
2. Click on the “Apply Now”.
3. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on the “Apply” link.
5. Fill the details carefully.
6. Check the details carefully and submit the application form.
7. An unique registration code will be displayed on the screen.
8. Note down the code and take the printout copies of application form for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2017 at 00:00 hrs on wards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment: 20-02-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details like age limit, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Odisha Postal Circle Jobs