Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ONGC Jobs 2012 – Apply Online for A-1 & A-2 Level Vacancies: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) a ‘Maha Ratna’ Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. It has issued recruitment notification for the recruitment of 509 Regular Posts in Western Sector (Gujarat & Rajasthan) in A-1 & A-2 level. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 18-12-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 509
Names of Posts:
Regular Posts in Gujarat A-2 Level:
1. Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – 23 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 10 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 22 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 11 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Instt.) – 06 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 13 Posts
7. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 19 Posts
8. Assistant Technician (Production) – 37 Posts
9. Security Supervisor – 07 Posts
10. Assistant GD.III (Material Management) – 02 Posts
11. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 04 Posts
12. Pharmacist GD.III (Allopathy) – 10 Posts
13. Nurse GD.III – 09 Posts
Regular Posts in Gujarat A-1 Level:
14. Jr.Technical Assistant (Geology) – 11 Posts
15. Jr.Assistant Technician (Electronics) – 03 Posts
16. Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 16 Posts
17. Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 10 Posts
18. Jr.Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 45 Posts
19. Jr. Assistant Technician (Production) – 126 Posts
20. Jr.Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 08 Posts
21. Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding) – 15 Posts
22. Jr.Assistant Technician (Machining) – 06 Posts
23. Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 15 Posts
24. Jr.Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 07 Posts
25. Jr.MVD (Winch) – 05 Posts
26. Jr.Assistant (Material Management) – 10 Posts
27. Jr.Assistant (Accounts) – 10 Posts
28. Jr.Assistant (Steno-English) – 06 Posts
29. Jr. Security Supervisor – 03 Posts
30. Jr.Fire Supervisor – 14 Posts
Regular Posts in Rajasthan A-2 Level:
1. Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – 01 Post
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 01 Post
3. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 01 Post
Regular Posts in Rajasthan A-1 Level:
1. Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 03 Posts
2. Jr.Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 08 Posts
3. Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 05 Posts
4. Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 04 Posts
5. Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding) – 02 Posts
6. Jr.Assistant (Accounts) – 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC candidates and 35 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 18-12-2012. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Class X/ Intermediate/ Graduation/ Diploma/ PG Degree in relevant disciplines.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Registration/ Processing Charges (Bank charges shall be extra as applicable) of Rs.250/- for General/ OBC candidates (Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman) payable through SBI payment Challan Form in ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of performance in written test, Physical Standard, Vision Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Typing test (Wherever applicable) and Personnel Interview etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through online from www.ongcindia.com ONGC website from 26-11-2012 to 18-12-2012. And send the ONGC copy of Original Customized Bank Challan along with original Application format, minimum requisite qualification certificates, Caste Certificate/ Ex-Serviceman Certificate/ PWD Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration of Gujarat/ Rajasthan State etc. (Wherever applicable), with super scribing on the envelop “Application for the post of __”, by ordinary post only to the Post Box. No.12026, COSSIPORE POST OFFICE, KOLKATA – 700 002 on or before 04-01-2013.
1. Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Apply ONLINE for Regular Posts of Gujarat/ Rajasthan State”.
2. Take a printout of SBI Payment Challan form.
3. And fill the Online Application Form with given details.
4. After completion of application format click on submit button.
5. Take the Printout of the Application format with unique Registration Number, space for photograph, signature and other details of the candidates filled by the candidate.
6. Send the ONGC copy of Bank Challan in original along with original Application format with relevant enclosures to the above mentioned address.
Opening date for Online Registration: 26-11-2012
Closing date of Online Registration: 18-12-2012
Last date of Receipt of completed Application Format: 04-01-2013
Written Test (Tentative Date): 03-02-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
Click Here Regular Posts in Western Sector (Gujarat)
Click Here Regular Posts in Western Sector (Rajasthan)
Click Here for Rules and Instructions
Click Here for Download Bank Deposit Challan
Click Here for Online Application for External Candidates for Gujarat Posts
Click Here for Online Application for External Candidates for Rajasthan Posts
Click Here for Other Applications
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ongc jobs