Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 267 Fitter, Machinist, Turner Posts: Ordnance Factory Kanpur, Indian Ordnance Factories under Ministry of Defence has advertised a notification for recruitment of 267 Fitter, Machinist, Turner Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-04-2014 to 09-05-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Ordnance Factory Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 267
Name of the Post:
1. Fitter General: 45 Posts
2. Machinist: 160 Post
3. Turner: 62 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum date of birth is 24-11-1995 and maximum date of birth is 24-11-1954.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should passed Matriculation or Equivalent Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.ofkanpur.gov.in from 19-04-2014 to 09-05-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before filling online application scan the passport size photograph and and signature.
2. Log on to website http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in
3. Click on the link Recruitment –> Click on the appropriate link to view the post details.
4. Click on ‘Apply’ link to fill the online application.
5. Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned photograph and
6. Before submitting the application form, verify the all the details and then submit.
7. After submission of application form, take the print out of it.
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-04-2014.
Closing Date for Online Application: 09-05-2014.
For more details regarding educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details click on the below link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Ordnance Factory Kanpur Jobs