Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Ordnance Factory Kanpur Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 531 Fitter, Machinist & Other Posts: Ordnance Factory Kanpur, Indian Ordnance Factories under Ministry of Defence has posted employment notification for recruitment of the 531 Fitter, Machinist, LDC, Turner, Examiner and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online and send the print out of the application form from 02-12-2013 to 22-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
Ordnance Factory Kanpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 531
Name of the Post:
1. Fitter General (Semi-Skilled): 45 Posts
2. Fitter Electric (Semi-Skilled): 11 Posts
3. Fitter Electronics (Semi-Skilled): 28 Posts
4. Machinist (Semi-Skilled): 160 Posts
5. Welder (Semi-Skilled): 08 Posts
6. Electroplator (Semi-Skilled): 11 Posts
7. Electrician (Semi-Skilled): 24 Posts
8. Painter (Semi-Skilled): 14 Posts
9. Examiner (Semi-Skilled): 40 Posts
10. Millwright (Semi-Skilled): 26 Posts
11. Turner (Semi-Skilled): 62 Posts
12. Tool Maker (Semi-Skilled): 04 Posts
13. Black Smith (Semi-Skilled): 15 Posts
14. Fitter Auto Electric (Semi-Skilled): 01 Post
15. Fitter Auto (Semi-Skilled): 02 Posts
16. Fitter Boiler (Semi-Skilled): 06 Posts
17. Mason (Semi-Skilled): 04 Posts
18. Carpenter (Semi-Skilled): 04 Posts
19. C.P. Worker (Semi-Skilled): 07 Posts
20. Lower Division Clerk: 59 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 32 years for 1 to 19 Posts 18 to 27 years for LDC as on closing date of Online Application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or Equivalent Examination Passed with NCTVT certificate in the relevant trade for 1 to 19 Posts and 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with Skill Test Norms ‘only on Computers’ having typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- (Fifty only) through Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208009. No fee will be charged from SC/ST, PH, Women and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and trade test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in only from 02-12-2013 to 22-12-2013. After submission of online application, take the print out of the online application attach the attested copies for support of age (Date of birth) and qualification,experience, caste certificate and bank DD/IPO etc enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the name of the post applied to The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Kalpi Road, Kanpur – 208009 (UP) on or before 22-12-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before filling online application scan the passport size photograph and and signature.
2. Log on to website http://www.ofkanpur.gov.in
3. Click on the link Recruitment –> Click on the appropriate link to view the post details.
4. Click on ‘Apply’ link to fill the online application.
5. Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
6. Before submitting the application form, verify the all the details and then submit.
7. After submission of application form, take the print out of it and then submit along with necessary enclosures as mentioned above.
Date of Commencement of Online Application: 02-12-2013 at 10.00 Hrs
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-12-2013 till 24.00 Hrs
Last Date for Submission of Print out of the Application: 22-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Ordnance Factory Kanpur Jobs