Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PGCIL Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released notification for the recruitment of Engineer vacancies in E2A Level. Eligible candidates can apply online form 11-05-2015 to 31-05-2015 & send the hard copy of online application on or before 15-06-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts: Engineer in E2A Level
Name of the Discipline:
1. Computer Science or equivalent: 02 Posts
2. Meteorology/ Atmospheric Science or equivalent: 01 Post
3. Statistics/ Engg-Statistics or equivalent: 02 Posts
4. Material Science or equivalent: 02 Posts
5. Metallurgical & Materials Engg. or equivalent: 02 Posts
6. Chemical Engg. or equivalent: 02 Posts
7. Renewable Technology/ Integration or equivalent: 04 Posts
8. Thermal Engineering/ Power Engg.: 02 Posts
9. Electrical Engineering/ Power Systems/ Control System Engineering or equivalent: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-28 years for M.Tech candidates & 18-35 years for Ph.D candidates as on 31-05-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST candidates & PwD candidates, 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates, As per Govt. of India directives for J&K Domicile/ Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M. Tech./ MS/ ME / M.Sc (Engg)/ IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc (Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE OR Ph.D in relevant discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc (Engg)/ IDD/ AMIE with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Academic background, Screening Test & Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates) through A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd” payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 11-05-2015 to 31-05-2015 & send the hard copy of signed online application (Online Generated Resume) affixing a photograph along with demand draft, self attested copies of essential qualification, experience & other relevant documents by ordinary post to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051 on or before 15-06-2015. Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the post of ENGINEER, Post ID- <Post ID>”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.powergridindia.com.
2. Click on “Careers” —> “Job Opportunities”.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take the printout of Online Generated Resume for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-05-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-05-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Generated Resume: 15-06-2015.
For more details like Category wise breakup of posts, relaxation of age, relevant documents to send & other details click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, pgcil jobs