Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sr Engineer & Officer Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer & Senior officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-04-2017 to 20-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 13
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Engineer (SAP-ABAP): 05 Posts
2. Senior Engineer (SAP-Basis): 01 Post
3. Senior Officer (SAp-FICO/TRM): 03 Posts
4. Senior Engineer (SAP-MM): 01 Post
5. Senior Engineer (SAP- Project System): 01 POst
6. Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP-HCM & Payroll): 01 Post
7. Senior Engineer/ Officer (SAP-SD): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 36 years (Candidate should be born on or after 21-05-1981) for Post No. 01 to 03, 05 & 06, 41 years (Candidate should be born on or after 21-05-1976) for Post No. 04 and 39 years (Candidate should be born on or after 21-05-1978) for Post No. 07 as on 20-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ AMIE in Computer Science/ IT discipline from a recognized university/ institute for Post No. 01, 02, CA/ ICWA passed candidates with knowledge of ERP concepts, systems and process for Post No. 03, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ AMIE in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute for Post No. 04, 05, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ AMIE/ MBA or equivalent PG Diploma in Management in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute for Post No. 06 & 07.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (Non Refundable) through online or off line. No fee for Departmental candidates/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay fee through online by using Gateway
Off Line Mode: Candidates should pay Fee through State Bank of India Challan
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 26-04-2017 to 20-05-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have scanned copy of photograph & signature
2. Log on to www.powergridindia.com
3. Click on Careers —> “Job Opportunities”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all details carefully & submit the form.
6. Take the print out of Application form for future purpose.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 20-05-2017
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line: 25-05-2017.
For more details like reservation, grade pay, pay scale, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, pgcil jobs