Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 – 50 Newsreader-cum-Translator (Indian Languages) Posts: Prasar Bharati has released notification for recruitment of 50 Newsreader-cum-Translator (Indian Languages) vacancies in Assamese, Bengali, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kashmiri, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil & Urdu languages for engaging on monthly contractual assignment basis in News Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can send their aplications on or before 28-07-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 50
Name of the Post: Newsreader-cum-Translator
Name of the Category:
1. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Assamese): 03 Posts
2. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Bengali): 05 Posts
3. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Dogri): 03 Posts
4. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Gujarati): 04 Posts
5. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Hindi): 09 Posts
6. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Kashmiri): 03 Posts
7. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Malayalam): 04 Posts
8. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Marathi): 03 Posts
9. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Nepali): 04 Posts
10. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Oriya): 02 Posts
11. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Punjabi): 02 Posts
12. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Sanskrit): 01 Post
13. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Tamil): 06 Posts
14. Newsreader-cum-Translator (Urdu): 01 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age limit shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years as on 30-06-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduate with English and Graduate conversant with the respective Indian language applied for as may be required for the job and having suitable voice to read bulletins. Candidates must also possess Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English and must be familiar with Computer Applications.
Selection Process: Candidate would be selected based on their performance in written examination and audition/ voice test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 225/- for SC/ST/OBC category candidates in the form of Bank Draft drawn from any nationalised Bank in favour of Director General (News), AIR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with application fee, enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the Application for News reader-cum-translator (Indian Languages) in NSD, AIR to be engaged on contract basis”, should reach the Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110 001 on or before 28-07-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 28-07-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Prasar Bharati Jobs