Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PSTET – Notification, Online Application, Call Letter, Result & Other Complete Details: Department of School Education, Government of Punjab is conducting the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET). PSTET is conducting to select Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). The Test will be conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab. Minimum qualification to apply for this examination is Senior Secondary, Graduation, BA/BSc.Ed/ BA.Ed or equivalent. Here providing information regarding Punjab TET Notification, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Previous Paper for the benefit of aspirants who are going to attend for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test…
|PSTET 2014||More Information|
|SCERT, Punjab - PSTET-2 [Exam Result]||Get Details|
|PSTET Eligibility Criteria||Click here|
|PSTET Exam Pattern||Click here|
|PSTET Exam Syllabus||Click here|
PSTET Exam 2014 – Apply Online for Punjab State Teacher Eligilibility Test: Department of School Education, Government of Punjab has issued a notification for conducting Punjab State Teacher Eligilibility Test (PSTET) 2014 to select Teachers for Classes I-V (Primary Stage), Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage). Eligible candidates may apply online from 07-07-2014 from 10:00 AM to 18-07-2014 by 5:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications on or before 19-07-2014. For more details like qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
PSTET Exam Eligiblity Details:
Name of the Examination: Punjab State Teacher Eligilibility Test (PSTET)
For Classes I-V (Primary Stage): Candidates should possess Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
For Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage): Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written examination consists of Paper I& II.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for only Paper I or II, Rs.1200/- for Both Paper I & II for General/ BC/ OBC candidates, Rs.300/- for only Paper I or II, Rs.600/- for Both Paper I & II for SC/ ST/ Differently abled candidates through Challan by depositing fee in Axis Bank or can pay through online by Credit/ Debit Card on or before 19-07-2014. Ex-Servicemen Self only candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://tetpunjab.com/ from 07-07-2014 from 10:00 AM to 18-07-2014 by 5:00 PM & send their printout copies of applications must be dispatched in an envelope of size 12 X 9 & paste address slip on the envelope to Post Box No.1828,Post Office Sector 62, Mohali (Punjab) PIN 160062 through ordinary post only. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR PSTET”.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website http://tetpunjab.com/.
2. Click on the “New Registration & Applicant Login”.
3. Before applying online candidates are required to scan photograph & signature, recent testimonials.
4. Candidates should click on the “New Registration” for new users.
5. Carefully read all the instructions before applying online.
6. Candidates should have valid email ID & password.
7. Fill all the relevant details carefully.
8. Check the details and click on the save & proceed.
9. Upload the scanned photograph & signature to complete the registration process.
10. After successful registration candidates should have to pay the examination fee.
11. Candidates may pay the fee through the challan at Axis Bank.
12. Take the print copy of the challan for future use.
13. Candidates can pay through the Credit/ Debit Card.
14. After depositing the fee candidates should have to wait 48 hours for confirmation of fee payment.
15. Now candidates should revisit the website and take the 2 printout copies of confirmation of fee payment.
16. Now candidates has to sign the confirmation page at the specified place.
17. Keep one copy for the future use & send the another copy of confirmation page to the concerned address.
Starting to Apply Online: 07-07-2014 from 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-07-2014 by 5:00 PM
Payment of Examination fee from: 07-07-2014 to 19-07-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 19-07-2014
Uploading of Admit Card (online): 30-07-2014 from 8:00 PM onwards
Written Examination helds PSTET-I (Morning) & PSTET-II (Evening): 10-08-2014
For more details like qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:PSTET, Punjab State Govt Jobs