Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Officer, Office Asst Posts: Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank invites applications for 21 Officer in Middle Management Grade Scale- II, Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale –I cadre and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Possess valid Score card are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 17-01-2013 to 28-01-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
PBGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 21
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 01 post
2. Officer Scale – I: 10 posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant posts, above 21 years and below 32 years for Officer Scale-II post. Relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst & Officer Scale I post, Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology with 50% marks for Information Technology Officer Posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website in CBS Account No 90824578 or send the amount through NEFT to this A/C using Challan of the respective Branches IFSCode: IDIB0PBG001 (0-Zero) from 17-01-2013 to 28-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.puduvaibharathiargramabank.in from 17-01-2013 to 28-01-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to www.puduvaibharathiargramabank.in
2. Click on the link “Careers”.
3. Before applying online candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.
5. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the Challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
7. Candidates should take the print out o the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
8. Candidates should keep the candidates copy of the remitted Challan with them and produce at the time of written test otherwise will not be permitted for the Written Test without the production of this Challan and photograph.
Starting Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 17-01-2013.
Last Date for Online Application & Payment of Fee: 28-01-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs