Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Exam Pattern: Punjab and Sind Bank issued recruitment notification for recruitment of 300 clerk jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Punjab and Sind Bank clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Punjab and Sind Bank clerk exam is mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Punjab and Sind Bank Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of Numerical Ability.
3. Test of English language.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
5. Test of Computer Knowledge.
b. Descriptive Paper on English Comprehension (qualifying test).
2. Interview: Candidate should pass in each objective paper and rank sufficiently high on the basis of the aggregate marks in the written test based on number of vacancies will be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Descriptive Paper marks will be taken for merit ranking?
Ans: Descriptive Paper is just of qualifying paper and not taken for merit ranking.
2. What is the exam pattern of descriptive paper?
Ans: It is purely based on English Comprehension.
3. Is there a chance to answer the descriptive paper in local language?
Ans: Descriptive paper should be answered in English only.
4. There is any change in exam pattern compared with previous notification?
Ans: For last 2 years there is no change in exam pattern.
5. Exam pattern is same for all banks clerk exam?
Ans: Generally now-a-days banks clerk exam pattern is same for all banks but in some cases it may differ from one bank to another bank.
Punjab and Sind bank other related posts:
Tags:banks clerk exam pattern, punjab and sind bank, punjab and sind bank clerk exam pattern, punjab and sind bank clerk recruitment