Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab and Sind Bank Po Exam Pattern: Punjab and Sind Bank recently released recruitment notification for recruitment of 440 probationary officer jobs for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Punjab and Sind Bank PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Punjab and Sind Bank PO Exam are mentioned below.
Punjab and Sind Bank PO Exam Pattern details:
Punjab and Sind Bank PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 5 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
4. Computer Knowledge.
5. English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper of English Composition.
2. Interview: Candidate who qualify by ranking sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test will be called for interview depending upon the number of vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern for this exam?
Ans: It is of written test and Interview.
2. There is any change in exam pattern compared with previous notification?
Ans: For last 2 years there is no change in exam pattern.
3. Whether there is a descriptive paper or not?
Ans: Descriptive paper is also there for this exam.
4. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is of English composition.
5. How many questions will be in each objective paper?
Ans: The number of questions will be advised along with call letter.
Punjab and Sind bank other related posts:
Tags:banks po exam pattern, punjab and sind bank, Punjab and Sind Bank PO Exam Pattern, punjab and sind bank po recruitment