Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
PMC Bank Recruitment 2013 – Management Trainee & DEO Posts: Punjab and Maharashtra Cooperative Bank has posted recruitment notification for the posts of Management Trainee & DEO. Eligible candidates can apply online. For more details like age limit, qualification, how to apply are given below….
PMC Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee
2. Data Entry Operator (Trainee)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 to 27 years as on date of application i.e., 25-11-2013. Age relxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Commerce/ Science/ Arts from recognized University and with basic computer knowledge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Objective Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the web site http://career.pmcbank.com/ from 25-11-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. For applying online candidates should logon to the web site http://career.pmcbank.com/
2. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id.
3. Before applying Online candidates are required to have a scanned (digital) image of her/his photograph, graduation mark sheet, caste certificate (if applicable) and date of birth proof as per the specifications.
4. In Online Application Form, all the mandatory fields (marked with*) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
5. After filling in all the required particulars in the application, candidates shall submit the application on-line. Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered. An auto generated Feedback Acknowledgement alongwith Application Number will be e-mailed to the candidate as per the id provided in the Application Form.
Date of Issue of Advt: 25-11-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and other, click on below link….
Tags:Bank jobs, pmc bank jobs