Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab National Bank Clerk Exam Pattern – www.pnbindia.com: Punjab National Bank conducts examinations and written tests for the recruitment of clerk. The details about exam pattern of Punjab National bank clerk is useful to candidates who are preparing for the Punjab National Bank clerk exams.
Punjab National Bank clerk exam pattern details:
Punjab National Bank exam pattern consists in the following ways
1) Written test: written test will be conducted through A) Objective test B) descriptive test
A) Objective test: objective test contains 4 papers, the candidate has to qualify in each paper.
a. Test of quantitative aptitude
c. Test of reasoning
d. Marketing & computer
B) Descriptive test: After the objective test, descriptive test will be conducted it will be conducted on English.
2) Interview: The merit list will be prepared from the selected candidates of written test. The merit listed candidates will be called to attend the interview.
Frequently asked questions:
1) What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam pattern is written test and Interview.
2) Is it necessary to qualify in all tests of written round?
Ans: Yes, the candidate has to qualify in all test of written round.
3) What are the subjects to cover in objective test?
Ans: Objective test contains 4 subjects 1.reasoning, 2.quantitative aptitude, 3. English, 4.computer and marketing.
4) What type of questions will be asked at the time of interview/
Ans: At the time of interview the interviewer may ask about general knowledge and candidate’s personal profile.
5) Is descriptive test qualifying (or) merit based test?
Ans: It depends up on the bank authority’s decision.
Tags:Punjab National Bank Clerical Exam Pattern, Punjab National Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, www.pnbindia.com/