Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Punjab National Bank Clerk Selection Process – www.pnbindia.com: Punjab National bank selects candidates for the post of clerk by conducting written test and Interview. The details regarding Punjab National Bank selection process is useful to the candidates who are in preparation for the post of clerk in Punjab national bank.
Punjab National Bank clerk Selection Process details:
Punjab National Bank conducts written test and interview for the recruitment of clerk
1) Written test: written test can be held in two patterns
a) Objective test: objective test has 4 papers
2. Quantitative aptitude
4. Computer & Marketing.
b) Descriptive test: Descriptive test held on English composition.
2) Interview: According to the score of written test and performance in interview of the candidate will be selected finally for the post of clerk.
Frequently asked questions:
1) On what basis candidates will be selected finally?
Ans: According to performance in interview and score in written test candidate will be selected finally.
2) If I passed in written test, will I get call for the interview?
Ans: The merit list will be prepared from the selected of written test, only those candidates will get call for the Interview phase.
3) Is it necessary to pass the objective test to qualify for the descriptive test?
Ans: No, Both tests will be conducted at a time.
4) What is the selection process of PNB clerks?
Ans: The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks of written test and performance in interview?
5) What is the difference between the selection PNB clerks and PNB POs?
Ans: The clerk will be selected through written test and interviews, POs will also be selected in the same pattern but some more sounds may be added after (or) before Interview.
Tags:Punjab National Bank clerical exam Selection Process, Punjab National Bank clerk Selection Process, www.pnbindia.com/