Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 198 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Purvanchal Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale -I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common written Examination for RRB’S conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and have valid score card are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 10-04-2013 to 25-04-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Purvanchal Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-I: 86 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 112 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I post and 18-28 years of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 97 & above for SC/ST and 103 & above for general and others for Officer Scale I posts and should possess 89 & above for SC/ST and 95 & above for other s for Office Assistant posts in Common Written Examination for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates & Rs.100/- for remaining applicants as application fee in the form of Challana by of the branches of Purvanchal Bank (erstwhile Purvanchal Gramin Bank) or State Bank of India in the Account No. 32936343607 for Officer Scale Posts and in the Account No. 32936345195 for Office Assistants.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.pgbgorakhpur.com from 10-04-2013 to 25-04-2013. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application.
Instructions to Online Applications:
1. Candidates have to log on www.pgbgorakhpur.com
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
4. Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
5. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
6. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference use.
7. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Payment of Application Fees: 10-04-2013 to 25-04-2013.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 10-04-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 10-05-2013
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs