Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Rajasthan Medical Education Society Jobs 2017 – Apply Online for 520 Professor, Associate, Asst professor & Other Posts: Govt. of Rajasthan, Department of Medical Education, Rajasthan Medical Education Society has announced a notification for the recruitment of 520 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Demonstrator vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06-04-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Rajasthan Medical Education Society Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 520
Name of the Post:
1. Professor: 30 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 85 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 110 Posts
4. Senior Demonstrator: 70 Posts
5. Senior Resident: 90 Posts
6. Junior Resident: 135 Posts
A. Non Clinical: 145 Posts
i. Anatomy: 30 Posts
ii. Physiology: 30 Posts
iii. Biochemistry: 30 Posts
iv. Microbiology: 10 Posts
v. Pharmacology: 10
vi. Pathology: 15 Posts
vii. Forensic Medicine: 10 Posts
viii. Community Medicine: 10 Posts
B. Clinical: 375 Posts
i. General Medicine: 75 Posts
ii. Pediatrics: 20 Posts
iii. TB & Chest: 15 Posts
iv. Ven. & Leprosy: 15 Posts
v. Psychiatry: 15 Posts
vi. General Surgery: 75 Posts
vii. Orthopedics: 15 Posts
viii. Oto.rhino.Lary: 15 Posts
ix. Ophthalmology: 15 Posts
x. Obs. & Gynae: 50 Posts
xi. Anesthesia: 40 Posts
xii. Radio Diagnosis: 20 Posts
xiii: Dentistry: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 70 years as on last date for submission of applications.
Educational Qualification: Candidates qualification should be as per MCI Norms.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on a interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in & send their hard copy of application to the Director of Medical Education on or before 06-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number.
2. Log on through the website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
3. Click on “Advertisement for faculty of new medical colleges”.
4. Read the notification carefully & Go to www.recruitment.rajmedico.in
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Login & Fill all the details then submit the form.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-04-2017 by 05:00 PM.
For more details like vacancy details, experience & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Rajasthan Government Jobs, Rajasthan State Govt Jobs