Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Repco Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 75 PO & Clerk Vacancies: Repco Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 15 Probationary Officer & 60 Clerk Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-07-2013 to 23-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Repco Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 75
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Officer: 15 posts
2. Junior Assistant/Clerk: 60 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years for PO post & minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years for Clerk post as on 01-06-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC, Knowledge of Computer, with 60% marks for Probationary Officer post & must have Proficiency in the Official Language of the particular State is essential.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay 350 Rs/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Repatriates & Rs 500/- for General and all others for Probationary Officer post & Rs 300 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Repatriates & Rs 400/- for General and all other. Remitting fees via Online Mode or Off-Line Mode.
Online Mode: The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment can be made using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards from 09-07-2013 to 23-07-2013. After online payment, take print out of system generated e-receipt for future use.
Offline Mode: Candidates can deposit the fee by taking a print out of Fee Payment Challan available in Bank website to the Account No.6062342382 with North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai in favour of “Repco Bank Recruitment Fee Collection Account” in any Indian Bank Branch from 09-07-2013 to 23-07-2013. Bank generates A Counterfoil of the Fee Payment Challan with Branch Name & Code Number, Transaction ID, Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official, with all these details candidates can apply on-line.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on online test, Group Discussion & Interview for Probationary Officer post & online test and Interview for Clerk post.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Bank’s website http://www.repcobank.com & www.repcobank.co.in. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid E-mail ID & scanned (digital) image of photograph and signature not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB in JPEG format.
2. Log on to Website www. repcobank.com and click on Career then download challan.
3. After fee payment candidates have to revisit the website for filling the application.
4. Click on Careers and Select the link ‘Online Application for JA/Clerk and Probationary Officer then “Apply Online”.
5. Mandatory fields are to be filled along with the payment details and Click on submit link.
6. Registration number and Password is generated after successful Submission of Application through online, keep it for further use.
7. Take print out of System generated Registered Application for further use.
8. Take print out of system generated e-receipt (if online payment made)
Starting Date for Online Registration: 09-07-2013
Online & Offline Payment of Application Fees: 09-07-2013 to 23-07-2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 23-07-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 08-08-2013
Tentative date of Online Test: 18-08-2013
For more details regarding age, qualification, pay scale, job profile, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Repco bank jobs