Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 157 Teacher & Staff Posts: Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam has given a notification for the recruitment of 157 Graduate Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian and Lab Attendant vacancies in Model Schools of different Educationally Backward Blocks (EBB) of Assam. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-09-2014 to 10-10-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RMSA Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 157
Name of the Posts:
1. Graduate Teacher (English): 28 Posts
2. Graduate Teacher (Science): 14 Posts
3. Graduate Teacher (Math): 14 Posts
4. Graduate Teacher (Arts): 14 Posts
5. Graduate Teacher (Assamese): 14 Posts
6. Graduate Teacher (Hindi): 14 Posts
7. Graduate Teacher (Bengali): 03 Posts
8. Computer Teacher: 14 Posts
9. Music Teacher: 14 Posts
10. Librarian: 14 Posts
11. Lab Attendant: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 38 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.A/ B.Sc in concerned subject with 50% marks & B.T/ B.Ed degree with TET qualification for Posts 1 to 7, Bachelors degree in Music with 50% marks for Post 8, B.C.A/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (I.T/ C.S) or B.I.T or DOEACC ‘B’ Level or M.C.A with 55% marks for Post 9, Graduation with Diploma in Library Science for Post 10 and Passed in 12th standard for Post 11.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on percentage of marks obtained in academic examinations, teaching experience, interview and viva voice.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 200/- through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India after second working day (48 Hours) from the day of the application submit. Candidates must ensure that SBI Branch Code, Journal Number along with Branch Seal is inserted properly on the Candidates copy of the Bank e-Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rmsaassam.in from 10-09-2014 to 10-10-2014. After applying online, take print out of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website http://www.rmsaassam.in/.
3. Click on “Online Application for Staff of Model School” link.
4. Click on Register and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. Submit error free application form.
6. An Application No and Password will be generated, preserve it.
7. Pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. After two working days from the day of payment, Revisit the Online Application link.
9. Click on Login and Login yourself by using Application No and Password.
10. Upload photograph & signature and Submit it.
11. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application Fees in SBI: 17-10-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:assam state govt jobs, RMSA Assam Jobs