Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRC Bilaspur Group D Posts Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) hires personnel in various Group D posts like TMO/KSI, Helper II, Trackman, Helper-II/Hamal, Porter, Hospital Attdt etc in the Raipur, Bilaspur and Nagpur Divisions and workshops of South East Central Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning and General Science.
3. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya and Urdu Language.
Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Document Verification: Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination.
Medical Examination: All selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination by Railway Medical Authorities at the time of appointment.
Tags:RRC Bilaspur Jobs, RRC Bilaspur Results