Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
RRC Delhi Group D Posts Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway, Delhi hires personnel in various Group D under various departments like Operating, Civil Engg, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecom, Medical and Stores. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Written Exam will be of Objective Type with multiple choices of Questions and the syllabus for the written exam will be generally in conformity with the educational standard of 10th class.
2. Candidates who have obtained the prescribed minimum pass marks in the written test will be called for physical efficiency test.
3. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi and Urdu Language.
4. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification: The candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination
Final Selection: The final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.
Tags:RRC Delhi Jobs, RRC Delhi Results