Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Consultant/ Specialist Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), JLN Hospital & Research Centre (JLNHRC), Bhilai Steel Plant has given a notification for the recruitment of Consultant/ Specialist vacancies in Cardiology/ Neurology. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-05-2014 to 19-06-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
SAIL Bhilai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
1. Consultant (Cardiology)/ Specialist (Cardiology): 01 Post
2. Consultant (Neurology)/ Specialist (Neurology): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for Consultants and 38 years for Specialists as on 01-05-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S with D.M/ D.N.B (Super Specialty in Cardiology/ Neurology) for Consultants & M.D/ DNB (General Medicine/ Pediatrics) for Specialists with relevant experience.
Examination Fee: Candidates should Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) of Rs.500/- for General or Rs.100/- as Processing fee for PWD candidates, paid in a specially opened Account No 32549519300 at Sector-1 Branch, Bhilai on behalf of BSP, SAIL. The Pay-in-slip (SBI Challan) may be download from the website after filling required details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in from 20-05-2014 to 19-06-2014. After applying online, take print out of system generated provisional registration slip with unique registration number.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should have valid e-mail id, scan the photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.sail.co.in.
3. Click on the link ‘Career’—> Current Job Openings.
4. Click on the desired post —> Apply.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form and Submit.
6. Login yourself and download the pay in slip for payment of application fee.
7. Pay the fee as mentioned above and receive Unique Journal Number and branch code of the branch collecting the money and fill details in the online application form and submit it.
8. After applying online, take print out of system generated Provisional Registration Slip with Unique Registration Number and other essential details.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications: 20-05-2014.
Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 19-06-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, sail jobs