Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies: State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has issued notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & other Posts in various Departments. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 06-12-2013. Other details like educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
SBI General Insurance Vacancy details:
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims:
1. Executive/ Senior Executive-Assessing
2. Manager/ Sr. Manager Commercial Claims
3. Assistant Manager – Personal Accident
4. Assistant Manager -Assessing
5. Insurance Trainee
6. Manager/ Senior Manager-Fraud & Investigations
II. Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning:
7. HR & Learning Manager
III. Vacancies in Information Technology:
8. Deputy Manager – Information Management
9. Manager – Information Management
IV. Internal Audit, Control & Risk:
10. Executive/ Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
V. Vacancies in Legal & Compliance:
11. Manager – Compliance
VI. Vacancies in Operations:
12. Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Executive)
VII. Vacancies in Sales & Marketing:
13. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/ Deputy Manager)
VIII. Vacancies in Retail Sales:
14. Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/ Senior Executive)
15. Executive (Retail)
16. Assistant Manager – Agency (Retail)
IX. Vacancies in SME Sales:
17. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance (SME – Small and Medium Enterprise)
18. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise) (Executive/ Senior Executive)
19. Executive (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise)
20. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
X. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance:
21. Sr. Executive/ AM/ DM – Data Quality & Business Intelligence
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or Diploma/ Degree in Engineering, Degree in Law/ Forensics for S. No I, IV Posts, Degree/ Post Graduation in Human Resources/ Personnel Management for Post No. II, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (IT Discipline) for S. No III Post; LLB for S. No V Post; Graduation/ Post Graduation in any faculty for S. No VI Post. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can submit applications through online www.sbigeneral.in on or before 06-12-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.sbigeneral.in.
2. Click on the link Carees@ SBI General
3. Click on the Link ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
7. Submit the application by Pressing Submit Button.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06-12-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Bank jobs, SBI General Insurance Jobs