Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Recruitment Update: Click on below links for SBI Latest recruitment notifications in 2011
SBI Online Application Form – 1000 PO vacancies 2011: State Bank of India – SBI has asking online applications from eligible and qualified Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 1000 Probationary Officers vacancies. Those who are eligible candidates have to apply through online from 18-05-2011 to 09-06-2011. The details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details of SBI Online Application is given below…
SBI vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 1000 posts
Name of the posts:
Probationary Officers: 1000 posts.
Age limit: The candidate’s age limit is not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-05-2011, relaxation as per rules.
Educational qualification: Candidates pass with Graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university.
Application fee: Candidates pay the fee in the form of cash voucher for Rs 500/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates, fee paid at any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection process: The mode of selection is written examination, Group Discussion and interview basis.
How to apply: The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply through online from www.sbi.co.in website between 18-05-2011 to 09-06-2011. The candidates follow the user guidelines and instructions at the time of online apply.
Instructions for online apply:
1. Candidates have to apply through online from www.sbi.co.in website between 18-05-2011 to 09-06-2011.
2. Before apply online, candidates download the cash voucher from SBI website and paid at any branch of State Bank of India between 18-05-2011 to 07-06-2011.
3. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature before applying online.
4. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID, before apply online.
5. Candidates filled the application carefully and fill the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form, candidates are required to submit the application online.
7. The candidates submitted application a registration number and password will be generated by the system, please note the registration number and password for future reference and use.
8. After successfully submission of online application, candidates are required to take a print out of the online application form for future use.
9. The original fee receipt will have to be submitted along with call letter at the time of written examination.
10. Candidates those who not produce the original cash voucher receipt at the time of written examination will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
Opening date for online submission: 18-05-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 09-06-2011.
Application fee to be paid between: 18-05-2011 to 07-06-2011.
Date of written examination: 24-07-2011, (Sunday).
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, application fee, selection process, no. of posts, date of written test and centers, last date for receipt of application and other details of SBI Online Application Form is available at given below link…
Tags:sbi, sbi online application form, SBI Recruitment 2011