Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
STPI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for MTTS (ES-VI & V) Posts: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has issued notification for the Recruitment of Member Technical Support Staff (MTTS) ES-VI and ES-V Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-05-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…..
STPI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 15
Name of the Posts:
1. Member Technical Support Staff (ES-VI): 01 Post
2. Member Technical Support Staff (ES-V): 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be upto 35 Years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics and minimum of 2 years Experience in Networking/ Software Development/ Programming for the post of Member Technical Support Staff (ES-VI), B.E/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics and minimum of 1year Experience in Networking/ Software Development/ Programming for the post of Member Technical Support Staff (ES-V).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected Based on their Performance in Personnel Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay 300/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Noida. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.stpi.in/ on or before 31-05-2015 and send the printout copies of applications along with duly attested copies of qualification certificates, date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, demand draft etc to the Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex,Sector-29, Noida 201303 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, 10 days extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.stpi.in
2. Click on the link “Careers – Online Application Form”.
3. Filling up online form consists of 2 parts (Registration Part I, Registration Part-II).
4. Registration Part I – Candidate should fill the general information for getting User ID and Password.
5. Registration Part-II – Fill all the details in application form carefully & upload the signature, photograph, scanned testimonials etc.
6. Check all the details carefully & submit the application form.
7. Take the printout copies of application form & send the application form along with attested copies of all testimonials to concerned address.
Date of Publication of the Advertisement: 02-05-2015 to 08-05-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application: 31-05-2015
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 15-06-2015
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application (Remote Areas): 25-06-2015
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, STPI jobs