Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
STPI Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Administrative Officer, Asst Posts: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has given a notification for the Recruitment of Administrative Officer, Assistant vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-08-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…..
STPI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Administrative Officer: 01 Post
A. UR: 01 Post
2. Assistant: 06 Posts
A. UR: 04 Posts
B. OBC: 01 Post
C. HH, VH & OH: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be upto 56 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation form a recognized university & Diploma in Personnel/ Marketing/ Purchase Management.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected Based on their Performance in Personnel Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay 300/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Software Technology Parks of India’, payable at Noida. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category. Female candidates are also exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.stpi.in/ on or before 02-08-2015 and send the printout copies of applications along with duly attested copies of qualification certificates, date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, demand draft etc to the Senior Administrative Officer, Software Technology Parks of India, Ganga Software Technology Complex, Sector-29, Noida 201303 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, 10 days extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.stpi.in
2. Click on the link “Careers – Online Application Form”.
3. Filling up online form consists of 2 parts (Registration Part I, Registration Part-II).
4. Registration Part I – Candidate should fill the general information for getting User ID and Password.
5. Registration Part-II – Fill all the details in application form carefully & upload the signature, photograph, scanned testimonials etc.
6. Check all the details carefully & submit the application form.
7. Take the printout copies of application form & send the application form along with attested copies of all testimonials to concerned address.
Date of Publication of the Advertisement: 04-07-2015 to 10-07-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application: 02-08-2015.
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 17-08-2015.
Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application (Remote Areas): 27-08-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, STPI jobs