Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Probationary Clerk Posts: South Indian Bank invites applications for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk Vacancies for Branches in Madhya Pradesh State under Bank’s Ahmedabad Region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-09-2014 to 04-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 26 years as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Stream or 50% marks in Arts/ Commerce/ Other streams and have proficient in computer operations.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Test and Personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) in favour of South Indian Bank Ltd payable at Ahmedabad.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.southindianbank.com from 24-09-2014 to 04-10-2014 and send hard copy of application along with self attested copies of mark lists and certificates, Demand Draft, by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY CLERK” and send to Deputy General Manager, Regional Office Ahmedabad, Shop No:415, Ward No:2, SAKAR VII, 4th Floor, Nehru Bridge Corner, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat -380009, India on or before 13-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates candidates should have scanned copy of photo (Dimensions 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixels, Size 40kb) & signature (Dimensions 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixels, Size 40kb).
2. Log on to the website http://www.southindianbank.com/.
3. Click on Careers —> Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for branches in Madhya Pradesh State under Bank’s Ahmedabad Region.
4. Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully and click on Go.
6. Get registered if you are new user else Login by using Userid & Password.
7. Enter all required details and upload photo, signature.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
10. After Submission take print out of application and send to the address mentioned in how to apply.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 13-10-2014.
Date of Downloading Hall ticket for written examination: 03-11-2014.
For more details like age, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, South Indian Bank Jobs