Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SPIC India Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for DEO, Computer Attendant Posts: Society for Promotion of Information Technology (SPIC), Chandigarh has published notification for the recruitment of the DEO, Computer Attendant Posts on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 12-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SPIC India Chandigarh Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
1. Data Entry Operator for PEC: 08 Posts
2. Computer Attendant for PEC: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a Graduate with one year Certificate Course in Computer Application from a Polytechnic/ I.T.I or Institute of repute, with practical knowledge of Internet and experience for S.No.1 Post, matriculation or its equivalent with Science subjects for S.No.2 Post.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in test/ interview.
Application Fee: Shortlisted Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs. 350/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh” or Cash at the time of interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply online through the website www.spicindia.com on or before 12-12-2013. After submission of the online application candidate should take printout (2 copies) of the form, affix a passport size photograph at the space provided in the printed application form and submit at SPIC office along with Bank Draft at the time of interview. One copy of the application form should be retained by the candidate for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the website www.spicindia.com .
2. Select the Post in Appointments & Click on the link ‘Click here for Application Form’.
3. Fill up the online application form carefully check all details filled thoroughly before submitting.
4. After submission of online application form, a unique application ID will be generate, all future communication should be based on the application ID.
5. On successful submission of online application form, candidate is required to take printout (2 copies) for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-12-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Chandigarh state govt jobs, SPICINDIA Chandigarh Jobs