Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Junior Engineer Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for conducting Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Civil & Electrical, Electrical & Mechanical, QS & C, Civil & Mechanical) in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-03-2014 to 28-03-2014 by 5:00 PM and candidates in remote areas can apply on or before 04-04-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy Details:
Name of the Examination: Combined All India Open Examination
Names of Posts: Junior Engineer
1. Civil & Electrical, CPWD
2. Civil & Electrical, Department of Posts
3. Civil, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
4. Electrical and Mechanical, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence
5. Civil, MES
6. Electrical & Mechanical, MES
7. Quantity Surveying and Contract, MES
8. Civil & Mechanical, CWC and Farakka Barrage
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years for Sl No 1 & 2 and not exceeding 30 years for Sl No 5 & 6 and up to 32 years for Sl No 8 and between 18 years to 27 years for Sl No 7 and not exceeding 30 years for Sl No 3 & 4 as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ EXS/ Central Govt. Civilian Employees/ Defence Personnel disabled candidates as per the rules.
1. Civil & Electrical, CPWD: Diploma in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
2. Civil & Electrical, Department of Posts: 3 years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering
3. Civil, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
4. Electrical and Mechanical, Border Roads Organization (BRO), Ministry of Defence: 2 years working experience in the field of civil construction in monitoring and executive of projects.
5. Civil, MES: Degree in Civil Engineering
6. Electrical & Mechanical, MES: Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
7. Quantity Surveying and Contract, MES: 3 years diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
8. Civil & Mechanical, CWC and Farakka Barrage: Degree or Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI net banking and no fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ EXS candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in from 01-03-2014 to 26-03-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-I and up to 28-03-2014 by 5:00 PM for Part-II and Copies of supporting documents are kept ready if shortlisted for interview. Only a single application will be entertained for a candidate and no need to send any print outs or xerox copies.
1. Log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Online Application form contains two parts. Part I & Part II
3. Click on Apply Online.
4. After filling all the details click on Submit button.
5. After submission a registration no will be generated.
5. Take the print of the system generated form or note down the registration no.
6. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of Challan generated online after completion of part I registration.
8. After depositing the Fee, candidate have to relogin to the website and fill the Part -II Registration.
9. Then upload photo & signature as mentioned in the form and enter the payment details.
10. After filling all the details click on submit button.
11. Candidates will receive emails after completion of Part II Registration.
12. Copy of email & Challan must be retained for any further reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 01-03-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application of Part- I: 26-03-2014 by 5:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Online Application of Part -II: 28-03-2014 by 5:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Online Application of Part -I for candidates in Remote Areas: 02-04-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application of Part -II for candidates in Remote Areas: 04-04-2014
Date of Written Examination: 25-05-2014
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the links given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ssc jobs