Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern – Probationary Officers – www.syndicatebank.com: Syndicate Bank selects eligible candidates for Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies by conducting a written examination. The information regarding Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern is mentioned below. This information is helpful for those candidates who preparing for the Syndicate Bank PO examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern details:
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern is of 2 ways as written test and interview.
a) Written test consists of 5 papers.
1. Reasoning – 50 que – 50 marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude – 50 que – 50 marks
3. General Awareness - 50 que – 50 marks
4. Test of Computer Proficiency – 50 que – 50 marks
5. English Language – 50 que
Interview: Who qualified in the written test shall be called for interview in the order of their ranking as per the marks obtained in the objective test.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the time duration of the exam?
Ans. 150 minutes
2. How many marks will be for written test?
Ans. 200 marks
3. How many papers in the written test?
Ans. There has 5 papers.
4. How many questions will be for each paper?
Ans. For each paper 50 questions.
5. The exam pattern of PO and Clerk will be in same standard
Ans. PO exam will be higher standard than clerk exam.
Tags:Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern, www.syndicatebank.com