Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process – Probationary Officers – www.syndicatebank.com: Syndicate Bank selects eligible candidates for Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies by conducting a written examination. Syndicate Bank PO selection process is mentioned below. These details is useful for those candidates who preparing for the Syndicate Bank PO Exam.
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process details:
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process based on written test and interview.
a) Written test this is objective test with 5 papers.
2) Quantitative Aptitude
3) General Awareness
4) Test of computer proficiency
5) English language
Interview: Those who qualified in written test with high marks called for interview depending upon the no of vacancies.
Final selection: The final selection should be based ob the ranking after adding the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. On what circumstances the final selection will be?
Ans. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in written test and interview.
2. Is there any priority will be given to the high qualified candidates in final selection?
Ans. Final selection should be based on marks of written test and interview.
3. Is there any chance for selected candidate to choose a posting area on his like?
Ans. The decision will be taken by the Bank authorities.
4. How many marks required in interview for final selection?
Ans. The Bank will be decide on basis of no of vacancies.
5. Is there any negative marks in written test?
Tags:Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Selection Process, www.syndicatebank.com