Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TJSB Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Trainee Officer Vacancies: Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB) has issued notification for recruitment of the Trainee Officers of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-12-2013 to 21-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
TJSB Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Trainee Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be above 20 years and below 26 years i.e Candidate should not have been born before 02-12-1987 and after 01-12-1993 (both dates inclusive). Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-12-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be any Graduate from a Recognized University with 50% and above.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.400/- (Non refundable) by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online examination and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in between 10-12-2013 to 21-12-2013. After completing online registration process, take print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email Id and scanned copy of photograph and signature.
2. Log on to our Bank’s website www.tjsb.co.in
3. Click “Recruitment for the post of Trainee Officer – 2013” and then click “apply online”.
4. Fill the application form with all the details and upload the photograph and signature.
5. After entering all the details click the Submit button. Registration number and password will
be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate must note this for future use.
6. Candidates should take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password.
7. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated, take a printout of the e-receipt and kept for future reference.
Opening Date of Online Registration: 10-12-2013
Closing Date fo Online Registration: 21-12-2013
Start date for payment of Application Fee: 10-12-2013.
Last date for payment of Application Fee: 21-12-2013.
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 04-01-2014.
Call Letter Download: 17-01-2014 to 25-01-2014.
Date of Online Examination: 25-01-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Bank jobs, TJSB Jobs