Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2012 – Apply Online for 10718 Various Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 10718 various Group IV Vacancies for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment. Eligible candidates must apply through online mode on or before 28-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and How to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 10718
Group IV Services:
Names of the Posts:
1. Junior Assistant (Non – Security) – 4865 vacancies
2. Junior Assistant (Security) – 292 vacancies
3. Bill Collector, Grade-I – 31 vacancies
4. Typist – 3674 vacancies
5. Steno-Typist, Grade – III – 1128 vacancies
6. Field Surveyor – 326 vacancies
7. Draftsman – 402 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should be above 18 years. Upper age limit would different for each category of candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2012.
Educational qualification: Candidates must completed SSLC or its equivalent qualification with eligibility to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 125/- through Online or Offline mode.
i) Through Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card.
ii) Through Offline payment fee paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office within two days from the date of submission of application.
Selection procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, number of vacancies and post/unit option exercised by candidates.
How to apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode through website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpsscexams.net, TNPSC websites on or before 28-05-2012. After submission of application candidates must send the print of application form to the Commission.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website and select the ‘Latest Notification’ link
3. Click on “Apply Online” link and Select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply.
4. Candidates should fill all mandatory columns and click on ‘Submit’ button.
5. After submitting Application, application number and password generated.
6. Take note and also take print of application which must be sent to the commissioner.
Starting Date for Online Application: 27-04-2012
Last Date for Online Application: 28-05-2012
Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline Mode: 30-05-2012
Date of Written Examination: 07-07-2012 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs