Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Notification 2013 – Apply Online for 33 Scientific Asst Gr-II Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruits 33 Posts of Scientific Assistant Grade-II in Tamil Nadu Forensic science Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 17-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 33
Name of the Post: Scientific Assistant Grade-II
1. Biology: 10 Posts
2. Chemistry: 18 Posts
3. Physics: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum 18 years and below 30 years for others and no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and DWs of all Castes as on 01-07-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a degree in relevant subject or M.Sc Degree with relevant subject from any recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 150/- (Examination Fee Rs. 100/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) through Online or Offline mode. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. For Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card. For Offline payment fee can be paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Selection will be made in two successive stages. Written Examination and Oral Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 17-04-2013. After submission of online application candidate need to take print and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2. Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
7. Candidates should pay the examination fee through offline or online mode as mentioned above.
8. Fill all the payment details in the online application form.
9. Candidates should note the registration number and password is generated for further reference.
10. After submitting the online application candidates should take the print of the online application.
Date of Notification: 28-03-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 17-04-2013
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: 19-04-2013
Date and Time of Main Exam in CBT Format for Paper I: 02-06-2013 from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm
Date and Time of Main Exam in CBT Format for Paper II: 02-06-2013 from 02.30 pm to 04.30 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs