Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 222 Officers, Office Asst Posts: Tripura Gramin Bank invites online applications for the posts of 222 Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale III, Officers in MMG Scale II (General Banking Officer), Officer in MMG Scale I cadres & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates have to apply online from 02-01-2013 to 14-01-2013. For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, no of vacancies & other information, regarding Tripura Gramin Bank Recruitment is mentioned below…
Tripura Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 222
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale III: 07 Posts
2. Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 36 Posts
8. Officer Scale I: 83 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 96 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 40 years for Officer Scale III post, above 21 years and below 32 years for Officers Scale II post, above 18 years and below 28 years for Officers Scale I & Office Assistant post as on 01-06-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and professional in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114 marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III posts in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan. Candidates should download the Challan form from website and pay the fee in any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank through CBS can be made from 02-01-2013 to 14-01-2013 between 10:00AM and 03:30PM.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.tripuragraminbank.org from 02-01-2013 to 14-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www. tripuragraminbank.org.
2. Click on ‘Recruitment/Careers’ link and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment as mentioned above.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the online application form and the complete Challan details.
6. Click ‘Submit’ link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 02-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 14-01-2013
Date of making payments of Application fee: 02-01-2013 to 14-01-2013 between 10:00AM and 03:30PM.
Last Date for Re-print: 29-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs