Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern – www.ucobank.com: UCO Bank selects eligible candidates for Clerk vacancies by conducting a written examination. The details regarding UCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern are given below. These details are useful for those candidates who preparing for the UCO Bank Clerk Examination.
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details:
UCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern is of 2 ways written test and interview.
A) Written test this test is of 2 papers
Objective paper time duration 95 minutes
1. Test of Reasoning Ability 50 que 80 marks
2. Test of English Language 50 que only qualifying
3. Test of Numerical Ability 50 que 80 marks
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude 50 que 40 marks
b) Descriptive Paper : Only qualifying
B) Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the merit list will be called for Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans. Exam pattern is of written test and interview.
2. Exam pattern for all banks clerk exam will be same?
Ans. It will be same but in rare cases it may differ
3. What is the time duration for descriptive paper?
Ans. 60 minutes.
4. How many marks will be for objective paper?
Ans. 200 marks.
Tags:UCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, UCO Bank Exam Pattern of Clerk, www.ucobank.com