Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UCO Bank PO Exam Pattern – Probationary Officers – www.ucobank.com: UCO Bank recruits eligible candidates for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies by conducting a written examination. The details regarding UCO Bank PO Exam Pattern are given below. These details are useful for those candidates who preparing for the UCO Bank PO Examination.
UCO Bank PO Exam Pattern details:
UCO Bank PO Exam Pattern is of 2 ways written test and interview.
A) Written test: This is test of 2 papers
a) Objective test: This paper consists with 4 sections
1. Test of General Awareness & Computers: 50 que 60 marks
2. Test of English Language: 50 que 50 marks
3. Test of Quantitative Aptitude: 50 que 60 marks
4. Test of Reasoning (High Level): 75 que 80 marks
b) Descriptive paper: 100 marks.
B) Interview: Depending upon the no of vacancies who rank high in the merit list will be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern of descriptive paper?
Ans. It consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options for 100 marks.
2. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans. 225 questions
3. How many marks will be for Reasoning?
Ans. 80 marks
4. What is the time duration for objective paper?
Ans. 135 minutes
5. Can i have a choice to write descriptive paper in Telugu?
Ans. Descriptive paper should be answered either in English or Hindi
Tags:UCO Bank PO Exam Pattern, UCO Bank Probationary Officers Exam Pattern, www.ucobank.com