Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UGC Jobs 2013 – EO & Deputy Secretary Vacancies: University Grants Commission (UGC) issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 20 Educational Officer & Deputy Secretary Posts in the office of the UGC and its Regional Offices located at Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhopal and Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
UGC vacancy details:
Total no of vacancies: 20 posts
Name of the post:
1. Educational Officer: 17 posts
2. Deputy Secretary: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be 40 years for EO posts & 45 years for Deputy Secretary post. (relaxation 5 years for employees of Central and State Governments, Universities and Autonomous Bodies).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree with Five years of experience of teaching/research/Educational Administration for Education Officer Posts & First or second class Master’ Degree of a recognized University with 07 years experience of teaching at University or college level or equivalent experience of Educational Administration for Deputy Secretary posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.ugc.ac.in/jobs on or before 15-03-2013. Candidates need to send the hard copy of the online application along with relevant documentary proofs to the Director (Admn.), UGC, New Delhi – 110 002 on or before 15-03-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates should first scan their photograph in JPEG Format. The digital size of file should be less than 200 kb.
2. Log on/visit UGC website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in/jobs and follow the instructions given on the website.
3. Candidates also need to scan and upload the Certificate from the CVO of their organization that no vigilance/disciplinary enquiry is pending against applicant.
4. Fill the applications carefully & note the reference number displayed on screen.
5. Take a printout of the system generated PDF File and use it for sending application through proper channel.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 15-03-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-03-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ugc jobs