Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UKPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 138 Commercial Tax Officer, Asst Commissioner & Other Posts: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has published notification to conduct Combined State Civil/ Upper Subordinates Services Exam 2016 (PCS) for the recruitment of 138 Deputy Collector, DSP, Distinct Commandant Home Guard & other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 25-10-2016. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 138
Name of the Exam: Combined State Civil/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Collector (Uttarkhand Civil Service): 05 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent Police: 17 Posts
3. Distinct Commandant Home Guard: 02 Posts
4. Superintendent Jailor: 02 Posts.
5. Assistant Commissioner: 32 Posts
6. Finance Officer: 10 Posts
7. Editor: 01 Post
8. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
9. Assistant Municipal Commissioner: 09 Posts
10. Assistant Town Planner: 02 Posts
11. Commercial Tax Officer: 51 Posts
12. District Savings Officer: 01 Post
13. District Information Officer: 02 Posts
14. Feature Lekhar: 01 Post
15. District Minority Officer: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 42 years as on 01-07-2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree for Post No. 01 to 09 and 11 to 15 & PG Diploma in Town and Agriculture Planing for Post No. 10.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selcted based on physical measurement test, written test (Prelims & Mains) & interview.
Mains Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for General, Rs. 150/- for Uttarkhand OBC/ Freedom Fighters and Rs. 100/- for Uttarkhand SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Serviceman Candidates through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 08-10-2016 to 25-10-2016.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates log on to the website www.ukpsc.gov.in
2. Click on Exams/ Recruitments & Select the desired post
3. Click on “Click here for Online Application”
4. Read all instructions & Fill all the details
5. Check once before submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08-10-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25-10-2016|
|Last Date for Take Print out of E Challan||27-10-2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||28-10-2016|
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:UKPSC Jobs, Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs