Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UKPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Asst Registrar Posts: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced notification of Asst Registrar Exam 2013. Eligible Indian citizen/ Tibetan refugee, who settled in India before 1962 Candidates can apply online from 02-12-2013 to 19-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 30 to 45 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Degree from recognized university & Knowledge of Hindi, English languages.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of competitive examination as per given scheme.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.150/- for General/ OBC Candidates of Uttarakhand, Rs.60/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of Uttarakhand through DD any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 2 days of filling of application form.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 02-12-2013 to 19-12-2013. After submission of online application take a printout of online application & send to Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kaangandi, Haridwar by post/ personally on or before 03-01-2014.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Log on to website www.ukpsc.gov.in
2. Click on Examination button will be displaying on the screen and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process.
3. Fill the Details of Educational, Address etc..,
4. After 2 days of filling of application form make the payment in SBI.
5. Revisit the website & fill the remaining Online Application.
5. Press submit button for submission of this application.
6. After successful submission of this application applicants must takes a print out copy of the system generated application form & send the above address.
Starting Date for Online Application: 02-12-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 19-12-2013.
Last Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 24-12-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Printout in Office: 03-01-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:UKPSC Jobs, Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs